Rosenthal 8
    Diggs 4
    Kazakova 6
    Howey 1
    Kawamura 5
    Stern 3
    Sperito 2

Custom Title
    Anyone know what time it will be on tomorrow?

I assume they've got to start earlier since the programs will run longer? Not a clue.

Interesting how the top six will be skating in reverse order of finish, except for Sasha and Rachel, who swapped their spots. It will be interesting to see how things play out! I'm REALLY REALLY rooting for Marai; but she's not the strongest long program skater. Neither is Sasha, so Rachel will probably win if she skates clean. But you never know. On one hand I really want Sasha to do well and go to Vancouver, but I really want Marai to go too! Ugh. :(

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymfan15 View Post
    I assume they've got to start earlier since the programs will run longer? Not a clue.

Interesting how the top six will be skating in reverse order of finish, except for Sasha and Rachel, who swapped their spots. It will be interesting to see how things play out! I'm REALLY REALLY rooting for Marai; but she's not the strongest long program skater. Neither is Sasha, so Rachel will probably win if she skates clean. But you never know. On one hand I really want Sasha to do well and go to Vancouver, but I really want Marai to go too! Ugh. :(
    Hey, the good news for Mirai is that she rarely falls. Mirai's troubles in the FS usually come from URs, and last night, her jumps looked super solid. If she jumps with that great technique tomorrow, she should be fine. She did a nice LP at SC that was majorly underscored but after seeing that big improvement from CoC I'm feeling better about the whole situation. Plus she goes after Rachael and not Sasha, and she's had to skate last before (08 nats).

GO MIRAI I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!

Custom Title
    I love when new names and faces skate in the final group. I hope they just go out there and enjoy the moment and skate up to the challenge. Such great experience. Go Christina and Amanda!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Binthere View Post
    I love when new names and faces skate in the final group. I hope they just go out there and enjoy the moment and skate up to the challenge. Such great experience. Go Christina and Amanda!

Oh, bloody hell. Mirai has to skate after Rachael. But I guess that's better than skating after Sasha. I'm expectin' Mirai to either skate lights out because she is absolutely capable, or totally bomb due to the pressure. Nothing in between.

Cohen and Nagasu FTW!

You know, Sasha may have had a messy LP but I'm still really glad she came back for one last competitive hurrah. My opinion of her even improved because it couldn't have been easy to come back knowing you weren't consistent even in your prime. And she handled herself very well in that interview w/ that awful Andrea Joyce.

How sweet are Sasha and Mr. Nicks?? But I think he drilled it in her head too much that she needed to stay on her feet -- at the detriment of her performance. She was nowhere close to her usually dazzling self.