Championship Ladies FS | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Championship Ladies FS

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
LOL! Does Sasha think she's Katarina Witt or something? Why does she keep watching everyone? :rofl:

I can't believe Bebe rotated 4 triples! It's been a long time since she delivered that much content . . . good for her! :)

Last edited:

Hurdler4eva

Rinkside
Good for BeBe - she is very happy with her performance. Aside from a 3 lutz at the end of the program popped to a single, that was very good. Should be in first.

I felt so bad for Caroline, she looked miserable out there - so sad, and I just wanted to hug her. As much as people dump on her for being slow and having bad technique, she has a lovely quality about her skating and I hope she comes back strong next year. I know her goal, especially based on her 2007 results, was the Olympics...but 2014 is waiting! She'll only be 20 and hopefully stronger and with solid technique.

Uncle Dick said: 1. Sasha, the one you can't take your eyes off, with the "it" factor, and 2. Mirai "the little buttercup of all time" :biggrin:

Good for Bebe!

Hurdler4eva

Rinkside
LOL! Does Sasha think she's Katarina Witt or something? Why does she keep watching everyone? :rofl:

Who knows...I don't know if this is a good idea for Sasha. She's not the toughest competitor. But I guess these skaters aren't really Sasha's competition for the Olympic spots.

Phoenix347

Final Flight
Yes, she is a beautiful skater... too bad about her nerves... oh ... another Lutz and she popped it. What a shame.... and an illegal extra combination that won't count.... ughhh... hope this doesn't deflate her too much...

Last edited: