Championship Ladies FS | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Championship Ladies FS

silversprings77

Rinkside
poor caroline....she definitely looked like she wanted to cry out there. a fall and a step out and at least one cheated jump....

no pearl spin?? i was hyping that to my BF who knows nothing about skating and she didnt do it....is she injured?

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Is this working for other people?? I'm not getting figure skating!

this is a west coast tv station in USA--think the skating is being shown on delay so not live. either look for an east coast station on for live, or go to justin.tv link above. Usually justin feed is choppy though.

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
Yes, she is hurt. Now Caroline, take some time to heal your injuries, and come back strong next season. :clap:

iceminx

On the Ice
poor caroline....she definitely looked like she wanted to cry out there. a fall and a step out and at least one cheated jump....

no pearl spin?? i was hyping that to my BF who knows nothing about skating and she didnt do it....is she injured?

they said she was in the summer...

dannyascii

On the Ice
Poor Caroline. She looked miserable out there...
Here jumps are troubling. They looked so labored. I hope she can figure out some technique that can give her some more jump security and ease because she has so much natural talent and musicality and grace.

katymay

Medalist
Caroline Pairs!

Caroline needs to shop around for a pairs partner, those jumps are never going to be good enough. Greatest spiral seq. I've ever seen though. Like her idol Kwan? When was Kwan ever able to do a spiral like that?