Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship Ladies FS

Custom Title
    Well, I thought all the ladies in this flight were very well dressed! Loved Bebe the best, too bad about the singled lutz. SO sad for Caroline and Alissa. Alexe was so lovely the 1st half of her program.

WHAT is Sasha wearing...Looks like she used the same dress maker as Mao.

It's no wonder Sasha came back... we're having a splat-fest.. hope that won't continue with the final group.

Custom Title
    Um, do you mean the spin at the end? That was baaaaad. If you don't have the flexibility......don't try that spin. And just for the record I'm getting really sick of the Sasha spin. Ladies, please, figure out something new. Groan.

Now the showdown begins...

Custom Title
    I was wondering, do the skaters ever talk to each other? They seem so distant to each other.

Go marry the quad if you love it so much DesertRoad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by katymay View Post
    Um, do you mean the spin at the end? That was baaaaad. If you don't have the flexibility......don't try that spin. And just for the record I'm getting really sick of the Sasha spin. Ladies, please, figure out something new. Groan.
    She wasn't doing the Sasha spin, she was doing a shotgun spin, totally different mechanic involved. Alexe was doing it horribly, of course. Alissa, on the other hand, can do an amazing shotgun spin.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by katymay View Post
    Um, do you mean the spin at the end? That was baaaaad. If you don't have the flexibility......don't try that spin.
    Yeah, that one. It was so.... not... charming. Urg.

Like liked Sasha's red dress better than her gray dress...

Quote Originally Posted by skatemom1122 View Post
    Why? The judging is fair so far to me.
    not the judging, the way things are going...*sad* Emily above Alissa is crazy in concept, but Alissa sooo gave up... I guess I'm mad at...fate? luck?
    And people were saying Melissa wuzrobbed but I didn't get to see her skate...

Is Dick unable to talk about anyone else besides Sasha? My god...

And Uncle Dick once again showing his disdain for CoP...

The justin tv kept kicking me out of the server!!!!!!!!!!!!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRoad View Post
    She wasn't doing the Sasha spin, she was doing a shotgun spin, totally different mechanic involved. Alexe was doing it horribly, of course. Alissa, on the other hand, can do an amazing shotgun spin.
    I think Sasha was the first to do it-way back in the day. (With a complete split that is). So I always think of it is the Sasha spin. But now I'm tired of seeing it. And sick of the 'hold the leg up' on the spiral, and now that I think of it, a number of moves that, really, with all due respect, Sasha immortalized.

Tripping on the Podium
    lets let the games begin....

love sasha's dress. its almost sad sitting there watching all these deserving skaters knowing tha 4 of them are going home...and all of them have the goods in one way shape or form to make the team....i would hate to be in the selection committees shoes tonight if the top 4 all skate clean

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRoad View Post
    :chorus:

Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast