Plushenko wins sixth European title | Golden Skate

Plushenko wins sixth European title

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The old timers successfully held off the younger skaters to capture all three medals of the Men's event in Tallinn. Evgeni Plushenko of Russia easily maintained first overall to capture the title, while Switzerland's Stephan Lambiel's rose from fifth to nab the silver. Defending champion Brian Joubert of France was forced to settle for bronze.

More

Nadine

Record Breaker
Excellent article!:thumbsup:

Loved everybody's remarks, about what they need to work on, their honesty about how they felt, etc.

Good to know Evgeni's putting in a second quad in the FS, which has been the plan all along, though I wonder if he will really include a 4L!?! Wouldn't be surprised what he has up his sleeve, same as Stephane.:agree: And not to forget Brian, he's still in the game. :)

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
Excellent article!:thumbsup:

Loved everybody's remarks, about what they need to work on, their honesty about how they felt, etc.

Good to know Evgeni's putting in a second quad in the FS, which has been the plan all along, though I wonder if he will really include a 4L!?! Wouldn't be surprised what he has up his sleeve, same as Stephane.:agree: And not to forget Brian, he's still in the game. :)

I agree!

Thanks for this great article!

They all really want gold - and they're not the only ones! Let the games begin!