Ladies Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies Free Skate

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Susanna has pain in her back again, the same problem again she has had for years. The official side of Finnish Ice skating union says that the decision to withdraw is made in cooperation with the leaders of the team and the doctor. So I think we won´'t see her skating any more.

Trewyn

Medalist
Sigh. I though Eurosport was going to air this live. Looks like Australian Open was programmed instead. Stupid. I just don't get Eurosport; from the Dutch commentary during Men's free skate (only last WUG) I got the impression that the commentators are there on the spot; what's the point paying travel costs of commentators for all different languages (I think at least 2 commentators doing Dutch commentary) if you're only going to air little tidbits and barely anything live?

Kinga

Medalist
Oksana Gozeva
black dress with green grass-like details, and purple iris on her chest.
Nice opening with 3Z and later 3L. Then few popped jumps. Ok program, but nothing special
88.13, SB, goes into 1st

Kinga

Medalist
Viktoria Helgesson
Pretty fuchsia dress with nice cut and straps in the back. Few double jumps, few triples with hands down, one clean 3L.
86.24, 1st place

Last edited:

Kinga

Medalist
Elena Glebova
I actually like her victorian-lke dress, it is a bit different than all the dresses we see. The skirts flows lovely in the spins. Yet I think Elena was prettier when she was brunette.
3Loop, huge step out
2A
3S2T2T
3T3T
3S
2A2T
2A
Good effort from Elena. I dont remember, can she jump 3Z and 3F?

88.83, 1st
Is anyone watching? :(

Last edited:

Kinga

Medalist
Jenna McCorkell
Black-rapsberry sparkling dress with asymetric cut. Quite nice, I have seen her wearing worse :)
I cannot get into her skating, but I noticed a nice 3F, second 3F looked URed, some doubled jumps.

figuristka

Medalist
Susanna has pain in her back again, the same problem again she has had for years. The official side of Finnish Ice skating union says that the decision to withdraw is made in cooperation with the leaders of the team and the doctor. So I think we won´'t see her skating any more.

Thanks. A few years ago she was so consistant. She will be missed if she will retire.

Kinga

Medalist
Ivana Reitmayerova
Blue dress.
Jumped 3T, 3T-2T, 3S,2A
I did not see much development compated to the previous year. I expected a bit more from her. She was a bit slow in the step sequence. But still quite nice to watch.
78.25, 5th

Last edited:

Trewyn

Medalist
Ivana... Much better dress than last year; but a little robotic; she looked worried through her entire program. And then the smile at the end, that really surprised me; after having looked so mopey throughout the program. She looks sweet, girl-next-door-type. Hopefull she'll move up the standings next year. Looks disappointed with score. Is she going to the Olympics?