Ladies Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ladies Free Skate

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Sad to hear about Susanna. Not a happy ending for her.

Now I want to see lots of clean triples :thumbsup:

beep_beep

Medalist
Fabulous group coming up !!! Full of LADIES.

Go Sarah!
Go Julia!
Go Vale!
Go Tugba!
Go Ksenia!

Kinga

Medalist
Ksenia - I liked her SP much more. This one was a bit empty.
3T-3T (UR), 3S-2T, 3S-2T-2L, 3F-fall, I cant remember if she jumped something else.

beep_beep

Medalist
Ksenia did well, I think, for her very first senior intl competition (guess nerves must have played a part... no one saw her coming before the sason started, and now she's Russian champion).
Future looks bright for her, she has style and looks like she's all grown up.

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
for being her first intl senior competition and with all the pressure about being russian champs, and beating leonova, she was very good...she's likely to gonna shine next years

figuristka

Medalist
Tugba struggled on most of her landings unfortunately. She tried hard to keep the performance level up but so many mistakes affects it.

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
I liked Tugba choreo's (Kurt Browning), but today she wasn't in top form...a lot of step out and small errors that influenced also interpretation (late on music..)...

Kinga

Medalist
for being her first intl senior competition and with all the pressure about being russian champs, and beating leonova, she was very good...she's likely to gonna shine next years

Oh, definitely! And as she matures more, her programes might be very pretty. She has totally different style than Leonova

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
beautiful sarah!!! I just loved choreo and music and interpretation!!! romeo&juliet (prokofiev and rota)

3lz-2t-2l
3 flip (but wrong edge)
3lz (shaky landing)
2 sal
3 sal-2t (hand down)
2a

Kinga

Medalist
Sarah Meier
She is such a beauty on ice.. White dress with gold details.
3Z-2t-2L
3 Flip (lip?)
2S
3S-2T-stepout
3Z-stepout
2A.

Italian commentators say that she was robbed in the SP (3Z downgraded).

Pity about mistakes.. Yet, well done, after such health problems.

She is happy with the score!!

PS What happened to her 3T??? Has she lost it too?

kandidy

Final Flight
Sarah's dress reminded me of her pride and prejudice costume.

Her music cut seemed weird and poor she bombed the latter half.

Trewyn

Medalist
Oh Sarah... I hope she'll skate great at Olys and Worlds. This wasn't too bad; when was the last time we saw her skate a long program???

The music changes too often though... How many different R&Js is she combining? 3 (Rota, Profjev, Tchaikovsky)?

Edit; wow good score! She deserves get a little higher score; she's been dinged so much in previous competitions, I don't care if she's held up now :).