Senior OD | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Senior OD

Atena

Rinkside
I just saw B/A OD, their skated very well with speed and their scores were high, they are still figthing for the gold. Their smile after the dance and their Twitter messagens make me thinh thate ven if they and up with the silver medal they are kind of happy cuz no metter what theyr are haning some wonderdul skate in spokane. Good luck to them:clap:

jcoates

Medalist
I have to say that even though I am a D/W fan, I do feel for B/A in that part of the reason they left Igor and Marina was to get individual attention. But very shortly thereafter DomShabs joined their camp and now F/S are training with them at least part time. Still, it's clear that they have benefitted from the move at least as far as compulsories are concerned. Their TES in the other segments is still getting outpointed by their old training mates. I think that is due to two different reasons. For V/M, they are just smoother and sharper than B/A. But with D/W, everything is done faster and with more energy. I find both teams to be more technically precise than B/A. Still, B/A have fine qualities of their own, especially their long limbs. But as I've said before, they seemed to be victims mostly of bad timing. As others have said, both V/M and D/W have improved dramatically since they became seniors. I think they also thrive much more on their training environment than B/A did. It could be partly due to temperment (which I think is similar for both teams) or similar ages. Or it could be the fact that they came to Canton to train at about the same time. Regardless, both teams clearly push each other to be better. At the same time, I think that B/A made the best decision for them and their Olympic medal chances are still quite strong especially after seeing Euros.

Good luck to everyone today!