Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Senior Free Dance

B/A looked really tight and nervous. I don't understand that program though and find it somewhat frantic. I like some of their lifts - especially the one where she is on his foot and she hits that amazing arc and position with her back! They seemed slow in the footwork.

Go marry the quad if you love it so much DesertRoad's Avatar
    Horribly constructed program from B/A that rarely made use of the rhythms or dynamics in the music. Beyond a few religious poses, it could've been skated to silence. And silence would be preferable, given how awful that music was. My eardrums have been crucified.

But one can't deny how much Tanith has improved.

The move to Linichuk has made B/A into much better skaters (Tanith most notably) but I miss the old them. This is not them. Even with the music changes to add excitement, I don't get any excitement coming from within them. And it's sad because even though they've never been my favorite team, they used to excel at bringing that feeling from within. It's not there for me now.

And the costumes don't match the program at all- kinda changes the message for me. Reminds me of V/M's Pink Floyd from last season; their original outfits made it very hippy for me, but then going to all black at Worlds totally changed it for me. That's happened for me here, but not for the better IMO.

Score: 106.something....Into first. I agree with those who said they looked tight- I really just want to see them let go and let the skating flow.

Custom Title
    106.60 for that? Well, D/W are breaking 110.

Well US judges are definetly inflating the dance and ladies scores...

Tripping on the Podium
    they keep forgetting names...we had tanith & belbin earlier and now its meryl & davis :-)

not the biggest fan of this broadcasting crew...its been a while since i watched FS on tv...

Good luck N/B. i've always liked these guys

Go N/B!! I really want them to go to Vancouver!

Guess I'm the only one that likes that program/music. its my 2nd favorite program of thiers after the Chopin program from a few years ago.

Tripping on the Podium
    loving the music....and they are doing very well....i hope they make it to Vancouver....
    Last edited by silversprings77; 01-23-2010 at 05:17 PM. Reason: realized this wasn't the U2 version

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by silversprings77 View Post
    they keep forgetting names...we had tanith & belbin earlier and now its meryl & davis :-)

Kim and Brent have teh audience in the palm of their hands... fantastic team

Quote Originally Posted by BravesSkateFan View Post
    Guess I'm the only one that likes that program/music. its my 2nd favorite program of thiers after the Chopin program from a few years ago.
    LOVED their Chopin program, that was definitely THEM... stuff linichuk has given them just doesn't keep them as people in mind IMO

Go kim and brent!!!! Please skating g-ds put them on the olympic team!!!!

On the Ice
    though B/A had great lines, and extension. used their long length well. but one lift was awkward. excellent overall, but lack some of details.

I've never seen these two before. I love this song and they have great lifts. Very sloppy though and she made a huge mistake on the twizzles. They seem very happy though! That's great to see

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast