Senior Free Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Senior Free Dance

lmarie086

Medalist
Just got a glimpse of Tanith and Ben- what on EARTH are they wearing?! What happened to the beautifully simplistic outfits they started the season out with? I loved those!

Just because they made some changes to the program to make it more "exciting" doesn't mean they had to go OTT with the costumes! Ugh.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
well they can't let DomShab have all the fun with craptastique costumes

jcoates

Medalist
who is there left to skate? i hope we get to see them all...

i thought this was supposed to be a free dance broadcast...nothing against the ladies...but thats all for TONIGHT.

To be fair, this happens every year with the FD, no matter who is covering nationals.

New costumes again for Tanith and Ben.

Cute fluff vid on Meryl and Charlie.

gracie

Rinkside
the last flight hasn't taken the ice yet, from what I understand...
You are right. The last flight has not yet taken the ice. I am in Mexico where we just enjoyed the zambonis and lots of fan shots! They are showing clips from the OD on the big screen.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Wow, USA really adores their lady figure skaters. And the godess of them all is Sasha?

Now some icedance :clap:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
hm Marina wasn't impressed at whatever Charlie was talkinga bout just now (plan for warm up it sounded like)

DesertRoad

Final Flight
Interesting to hear Charlie say that they want a shot at an Olympic medal, not outright gold. Then again, maybe this was taped early in the season before D/W was established as the favorites for the Olympic gold.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I want my American Tanith and Ben back.... none of this European stuff... that's not who they are... it just doesn't fit.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
You know, I'm so glad I'll have CTV coverage of the Olympics. If NBC's prior record along with their handling of this is any indication, they will do their hardest to rob the games of excitement and beauty.

And yeah, B/A's costumes are more Jesus Christ Superstar than Ave Maria.

jcoates

Medalist
Glad to see that NBC invested in a solid fluff piece (pun intended) for Meryl and Charlie. They need to be introduced to casual fans who are only familiar with the ladies or Tanith and Ben. Since we have two strong teams, it's best to promote both of them. Good luck to everyone. :clap:

gourry

Final Flight
Oh gosh. Now Tanith's costume reminds me of Miki Ando...
And Ben looks like Elvis.
She looked much better in the white costume before!