Senior Free Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Senior Free Dance

silversprings77

Rinkside
his jacket reminds me of brian boitano 1988 a little bit. love these costumes and the music is pretty....this is going to be a team to watch for 2014...and probably at 4CC this year...

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Heh - love that Greg couldn't help but burst into a smile during that closing pose (which was gorgeous). The program is okay. They'll have better ones and yeah, 2014/2018 will be an exciting era for them.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
does anybody besides me think Greg's skating ability is not up to Madison's? This program didn't speak to me at all.

silversprings77

Rinkside
i <3 POTO...

i used to be more of a B/A fan but this year D/W have really come into their own...just those positions and the speed....gorgeous....

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
is Charlie supposed to be teh phantom or the other guy (brainfart, can't remember names lol)

ETA - I think their championship is pretty much sealed up.

BravesSkateFan

Medalist
I think D/W's FD from last season would have been better for this Olympic year. I love POTO, but this program just doesn't do anything for me.

DesertRoad

Final Flight
Chock/Zuerlin have wonderful movement quality. A bit on the slow side, though. And the judges lowball them.

silversprings77

Rinkside
well deserved standing ovation....i think we now have your new national champions.

announcers talking about music choices....definitely POTO has the edge over ave maria...

i love to skate

Medalist
Great performance from D/W! I still find the program somewhat frantic but I adore their lifts! She really needs to tie her hair back - it was stuck to her face for the majority of the performance and must have been driving her crazy. They will beat B/A no problem - I bet they score 110 or close to it!

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
does anybody besides me think Greg's skating ability is not up to Madison's? This program didn't speak to me at all.

I think his ability is fine, but the programs showcase he more.

Echo everyone else. D/W were great. Sick of Phantom. Never liked it in the first place. Wish D/W et al would stop trying to convince me otherwise. Wish D/W weren't succeeding in that department.

BravesSkateFan

Medalist
well deserved standing ovation....i think we now have your new national champions.

announcers talking about music choices....definitely POTO has the edge over ave maria...

I preferred Ave Maria...which is wierd cause normally I hate Ave Maria and Love POTO...not in this case though.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
So for those of you technically astute on dance, who was better: D/W or B/A? I'm trying not to let my dislike of POTO (music) color my judgment.