I am in shock!!! Bourne and Kraatz split up??? | Golden Skate

I am in shock!!! Bourne and Kraatz split up???

chania36

On the Ice
WOW, I am so in shock, I never thought that we would never see them again skate together. Maybe Victor will miss skating and will come back, we never know.

I knew that they were not in the CSOI last year like they use to each year, and when I wrote to them a couple of months ago, they responded to me that they were working on getting them back on the CSOI because they were one of the best in the show, they would always get a standing ovation and they were always well licked, but what can we say then just wish Victor and Shae best luck in their new life.

I understand that after all these years skating and putting your personnal life on the stand to skate and achieve your goals in skating, one day you want something more then just skating, but one thing I do not get is that since they were the World champions, I really thought that they would stay at least a year to cash in on their title, and tour for that year and earn big money. but just like he said, he felt it was time to go and that he had some other interest and he wanted to realise other things in life and personal life. So Good luck to both of them and they will be greatly missed.

I am happy to have known those two.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Unfortunately, for us, this is a fact. B&K had so many great skates still left to skate. Ice dance will never be the same without them.