View Poll Results: Which skater do you feel was the most 'robbed' at U.S. Nationals this year?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mirai Nagasu

25 34.72%
  • Ryan Bradley

12 16.67%
  • Inoue and Baldwin

8 11.11%
  • Navarro and Bommentre

5 6.94%
  • Belbin and Agosto

8 11.11%
  • Sasha Cohen

2 2.78%
  • Brandon Mroz

1 1.39%
  • Ashley Wagner

6 8.33%
  • Beatrisa Liang

1 1.39%
  • Other (Please Specify)

4 5.56%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Most 'Robbed' Skater At U.S. Nationals

Banned
    I am surprised people think Bradley was robbed. Bradley bombed his short program at Nationals which is why he didnt make the team. His PCS were also going to be lower than all of Abbott, Lysacek, or Weir due to his much weaker skating skills. Does anyone really think he overall skated better than Weir and deserved to be on the Olympic team over him? His long program was better and did beat Weir in the long program phase too. Anyway we would have missed out on Weir's best ever performances at the Olympics had Bradley made it instead.

Inoue & Baldwin were robbed at Nationals so I would have to vote for them but in hindsight I am so glad they were. Evora & Ladwig were awesome at Olympics and Worlds. John's attitude stinks, and I cant believe they have the audacity to return next year after all his verbal attacks on the USFSA after Nationals last year.

Belbin & Agosto were robbed of winning the CD at the least. They might have even been robbed of the title overall, it is a close call. I always knew D&W were going to win Nationals after the Grand Prix final though.

Cohen was gifted in both programs and didnt even deserve to place as highly as she did.

Custom Title

Re: Most 'Robbed' Skater At U.S. Nationals

Quote Originally Posted by pangtongfan View Post
    I am surprised people think Bradley was robbed. Bradley bombed his short program at Nationals which is why he didnt make the team. His PCS were also going to be lower than all of Abbott, Lysacek, or Weir due to his much weaker skating skills. Does anyone really think he overall skated better than Weir and deserved to be on the Olympic team over him? His long program was better and did beat Weir in the long program phase too. Anyway we would have missed out on Weir's best ever performances at the Olympics had Bradley made it instead.

Inoue & Baldwin were robbed at Nationals so I would have to vote for them but in hindsight I am so glad they were. Evora & Ladwig were awesome at Olympics and Worlds. John's attitude stinks, and I cant believe they have the audacity to return next year after all his verbal attacks on the USFSA after Nationals last year.

Belbin & Agosto were robbed of winning the CD at the least. They might have even been robbed of the title overall, it is a close call. I always knew D&W were going to win Nationals after the Grand Prix final though.

Cohen was gifted in both programs and didnt even deserve to place as highly as she did.
    I thought for the most part the results were fair @ the US Nationals.
    I don't think Sasha was gifted anything at all. Her jumps were tight in the short and the results showed that. I beleive if her combo was more secure she would have easliy placed first on the short. Moonlight Sonata was so disappointing, besides the jumps not being there at all, it lacked any of the special moments that the SOI version included with her spin variations, timing and the footwork and spiral sequences.
    As a fan of hers however, I was so happy to see her compete again. She was the star of the show just by being there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2