Would Michelle Kwan have won if she skated 2010 Nationals | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Would Michelle Kwan have won if she skated 2010 Nationals

jennylovskt

Medalist
Wow! Ever lasting topic!:p I am wondering if Michelle is that popular outside of USA?

I am aware of the thread title. Just wondering.

inside edge

On the Ice
Ant, your above statement is so true. I think we continue to bring up Michelle & Sasha because we don't have anyone yet that is taking thier place, the star quality. It's just like Russia who doesn't have any male figure skating stars like Yagudin & Plushenko or upcoming hopefuls.

:yes: :yes:

fairly4

Medalist
:rolleyes:

what exactly did sasha land in the free skate clear--a double axel and what else --but what did they count --all her jumps even though clearly ur and two--footed,
but you are right-they wouldn't want michelle at nationals so they would have nail her royally unlike some others

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
what exactly did sasha land in the free skate clear--a double axel and what else --but what did they count --all her jumps even though clearly ur and two--footed,
but you are right-they wouldn't want michelle at nationals so they would have nail her royally unlike some others

on what planet? Michelle Kwan is the poster girl for American figure skating, by the USFSA's choice...