Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Four Continents Schedule (EST conversion)

  1. #1
    GoldExpress reynycpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Manhattan Valley, NY
    Posts
    391

    Four Continents Schedule (EST conversion)

    * January 27, 2010
    11:20: Ice Dance – Compulsory Dance (9:20pm EST)
    13:30: Pairs – Short Program (11:30pm)
    15:45: Opening Ceremony (1:45am)
    16:30: Ladies – Short Program (2:30am)

    * January 28, 2010
    12:00: Ice Dance – Original Dance (10:00pm EST)
    14:30: Pairs – Free Skating (12:30am)
    17:30: Men – Short Program (3:30am)

    * January 29, 2010
    13:00: Ladies – Free Skating (11:00pm EST)
    18:00: Ice Dance – Free Dance (4:00am)

    * January 30, 2010
    11:00: Men – Free Skating (9:00pm EST)
    17:00: Gala Exhibition (3:00am)

    Anyone know if it is going to be streamed live anywhere? JustinTV?

  2. #2
    and... World Peace! Tonichelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Kenai, AK
    Posts
    18,662
    is IceNetwork showing it?

  3. #3
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Europe,Moldova
    Posts
    139
    What's the official site of this competition?
    http://worldskating.blogspot.com

  4. #4
    Dedicated follower of the black line Wicked's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    On the shores of the Chesapeake Bay
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    is IceNetwork showing it?
    It's not on the schedule.

  5. #5
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by reynycpr View Post


    Anyone know if it is going to be streamed live anywhere? JustinTV?

    Does anybody known for sure if CBC bold will be showing it? Before I pitch out $15 to use a subscription proxy in Canada to be able to watch it, I would like to know if CBC Bold will be showing it online.

  6. #6
    Constable , Costume Police colleen o'neill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,790
    It will be on bold on the tube and on cbcsports.ca..Thank you ,CBC!..now , if you only would dump Brenda Irving...

    Their sched. is up on cbcsports.ca
    Last edited by colleen o'neill; 01-25-2010 at 03:59 PM. Reason: sp.

  7. #7
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    11
    Just wondered if anyone knows when the starting orders will go up? thank you usually they are up by now.

  8. #8
    GoldExpress reynycpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Manhattan Valley, NY
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubblejack View Post
    Just wondered if anyone knows when the starting orders will go up? thank you usually they are up by now.
    Well it looks like the link to ISU Results Page for the event isn't posted on their site yet but I went to the results page from last year's event and took out the "2009" from the link address and put "2010":

    http://www.isuresults.com/results/fc2010/index.htm

    No start order up yet though.

  9. #9
    Custom Title demarinis5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,079
    Quote Originally Posted by reynycpr View Post
    * January 27, 2010
    11:20: Ice Dance – Compulsory Dance (9:20pm EST)
    13:30: Pairs – Short Program (11:30pm)
    15:45: Opening Ceremony (1:45am)
    16:30: Ladies – Short Program (2:30am)

    * January 28, 2010
    12:00: Ice Dance – Original Dance (10:00pm EST)
    14:30: Pairs – Free Skating (12:30am)
    17:30: Men – Short Program (3:30am)

    * January 29, 2010
    13:00: Ladies – Free Skating (11:00pm EST)
    18:00: Ice Dance – Free Dance (4:00am)

    * January 30, 2010
    11:00: Men – Free Skating (9:00pm EST)
    17:00: Gala Exhibition (3:00am)

    Anyone know if it is going to be streamed live anywhere? JustinTV?
    Thank you for the schedule and conversion.

  10. #10
    Whippet Good!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    674
    Start orders are up.

  11. #11
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32
    Are you know a stream which broadcasting live?

  12. #12
    mylastduchess
    Guest
    When willl the major broadcasters (CBC/NBC) have it on T.V.?

  13. #13
    GoldExpress reynycpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Manhattan Valley, NY
    Posts
    391
    Not sure if NBC will be televising it but I believe Universal Sports will.

    Sunday, February 7th
    Pairs & Dance Free: 2-3:30 PM
    Men's & Ladies Free: 8:05-10pm
    All times EST

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •