WANTED: 2 Olympic Mens FS Final Tickets on 2/18/10 | Golden Skate

WANTED: 2 Olympic Mens FS Final Tickets on 2/18/10

Nadine

Record Breaker
Category A ONLY please, thank you! :)

You can PM me on here or else leave a message. Thanks for your consideration.

Nadine

Record Breaker
****BUMP****

Also I wouldn't mind obtaining two tickets for the Figure Skating Gala! :love:

seniorita

Record Breaker
Cant help u on those but in case you want to go a friend of mine have extra tickets for sp of men with these characteristics , i have no clue if these are good seats.
Category D
SECC 24
ROW 22

A greek friend of mine bought tickets via a travel agency that handles the tickets and trip to vancouver, and she found for men lp (argg...i m jealous, lol) because these agencies hold the tickets even if they are sold out. Have you tried any of those?

Nadine

Record Breaker
Hi seniorita (always a joy to hear from you)! :)^)

Thanks for the info., but I'm looking to obtain the best seats possible at the most reasonable price, and that means the following:

a.) MUST be Category A lower bowl, which are the best in the house (everything else is basically nosebleed, and also a lot of sellers are tricky & don't tell you that their Category A is upper bowl/level, which is why I always ask first).

b.) MUST be from a reputable seller, with no tricks involved, as I've run into a lot of scams.

Just the other day a seller wanted $2,000 for FRONT ROW seats to the Figure Skating Gala, which is a steal, thus that set off my warning bells. And, aha, he wanted cash, and for me to meet him up in Vancouver ASAP to do the exchange. That was it, so I said "no". Seriously, if the price is too good to be true then it is!:think:

The face value for each ticket is as follows (of course I expect markup, but too many sellers are going way overboard & their markup is 1000 times higher than what they originally paid):

MENS FIGURE SKATING FINAL ON 2/18/10 (FACE VALUE)

Category A (lower bowl near the ice) -- $450 (markup on ebay has reached $1,600-$2,000 a ticket or more!):eek:
Category B (upper level) -- $$275 (markup on ebay is also high, but not as high as the aforementioned, though some sellers are unscrupulous & sell at the same price as Category A).:disagree:
Category C (way upper level) -- $150 (ditto)
Category D (way way upper level) -- haven't even looked into the price for this category because I won't even consider it, though I think I read somewhere that it is $60, and honest sellers know these are basically bad seats, so sell them at a reasonable price.

And then there are sellers that are selling Category A seats, but conveniently forget to mention that the VIEW IS OBSTRUCTED, which means that the buyer has a 50% chance of their view being obstructed by the cameras & crew.:eek:hwell:

This is why I ask plenty of questions before even considering to purchase tickets because a lot of sellers fail to mention all the facts, which I just now outlined above, most notablely Category #, Section #, Row #, Seat #. Also, any hidden info. like obstructed view or Category A which is NOT lower bowl near the ice. So I'm hoping my post helps anybody that may get taken for a ride. Prevention instead of intervention is always the best road to take.:cool:

Nadine

Record Breaker
BINGO!:cool:

I found the tickets I was looking for, bought & paid for & ready to go!:thumbsup:

:love:GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY ELSE STILL LOOKING TO OBTAIN TICKETS -- YOU *WILL* FIND THEM IF YOU LOOK HARD ENOUGH!!!!:love:

swissmiss

Rinkside
I'm looking for one men's LP ticket - Category C, face value (or cheaper ;) ) preferred.

Nadine's right - if you look hard enough, you will find the tickets you're looking for. The prices are starting to come down now that the Olympics are only days away, and people start to realize they're not going to get 1000% of the face value of the ticket. :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Hi swissmiss! :)

I recommend going to ebay, as they have the most reasonable & inexpensive ticket prices when it comes to Categories C & D (also Category B is going down a bit), but not Category A, as the latter is the best seat in the house & therefore should be charged more, within reason of course.

Good luck, I know you will easily find that Mens LP Category C ticket! :clap: