Nightmare Vancouver Podiums | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Nightmare Vancouver Podiums

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
nah it'll be okay... we may need a couple of good psychiatrists, though

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
Most federations are sleezy, but I'm just really annoyed at how the canadian federation just really annoys me. I don't want the board to get into a whole heated debate about it, because that's not the subject. I'll just say that :
a) CoP's biggest supporter is Canada
b) The Canadian federation has been doing loads to ruin Joubert's chances of gold. The whole Kurt Browning thing is wierd and nothing is certain, so I won't comment on that. However at last years worlds, it was strange how Chan had a second rant about Joubert - as if no-one in the federation told him to shut-up. It looks as if his comments suited them. I don't have anything against Chan, he just speaks his mind. It's just funny how somebody from the squeaky-clean Canadian federation was allowed to blow off steam a second time.

Sophia KP

Rinkside
Ladies

1. Mao ( her costume, her performance and her lp music... disastrous..
I really want to watch her performance like 2006-2007 season )
2. Carolina (no more 3 foot.)
3. rachael ( rachael on the podium not yuna or Joannie? OMG )

Men

1. Chan ( I Love Chan's skating but in canada's olympic? No.)
2. Evan
3. weir

Pairs

Russian Pair on the podium ( so boring)

Dance

I don't care

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker
Kind of find myself wanting Rachel to medal/win just to watch the boards implode :p (forget the other reasons)

i love to skate

Medalist
Most federations are sleezy, but I'm just really annoyed at how the canadian federation just really annoys me. I don't want the board to get into a whole heated debate about it, because that's not the subject. I'll just say that :
a) CoP's biggest supporter is Canada
b) The Canadian federation has been doing loads to ruin Joubert's chances of gold. The whole Kurt Browning thing is wierd and nothing is certain, so I won't comment on that. However at last years worlds, it was strange how Chan had a second rant about Joubert - as if no-one in the federation told him to shut-up. It looks as if his comments suited them. I don't have anything against Chan, he just speaks his mind. It's just funny how somebody from the squeaky-clean Canadian federation was allowed to blow off steam a second time.

Oh yes, evil, evil, Canada....

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
whole Kurt Browning thing is wierd and nothing is certain, so I won't comment on that.
If you read the second part of the interview that fan site http://www.kurtfiles.com did not too long ago, I think it's VERY obvious what is certain. Kurt seemed pretty miffed.

it's not like Kurt's gone out of his way to screw anyone over, quite the opposite. And he's not just Skate Canada's puppet. Who knew the man would become part of a conspiracy :no:

pokky_oc

On the Ice
The worst ever scenario possible would be...

1. Rachel Flatt USA ( Yeah, absolute suicide... )
2. Clara Peters IRL ( First for her to qualify at least 50 skaters have to get pneumonia or injuries and have to withdraw, and all of the other skaters boots have to go missing and she gets the silver )
3. Yu-Na Kim/Mao Asada KOR/JPN ( No, I love them, but Mao or Yu-Na losing to these skaters would make me cry and I'll be dead... It'll be an absolute nightmare for them coming third and losing to these skaters, actually to make it worse they get exactly same scores 0.0 ( because they are in hospital ) in SP and some how Yu-Na and Mao manages to step on ice with huge injuries but judges award them 10 points each for the FS, they share the podium with exactly same score... )

I am joking! Don't take this seriously!!PLZZZZ!!

PS. I'm Irish

Last edited:

miki88

Medalist

2. Clara Peters IRL ( First for her to qualify at least 50 skaters have to get pneumonia or injuries and have to withdraw, and all of the other skaters boots have to go missing and she gets the silver )
3. Yu-Na Kim/Mao Asada KOR/JPN ( No, I love them, but Mao or Yu-Na losing to these skaters would make me cry and I'll be dead... It'll be an absolute nightmare for them coming third and losing to these skaters, actually to make it worse they get exactly same scores 0.0 ( because they are in hospital ) in SP and some how Yu-Na and Mao manages to step on ice with huge injuries but judges award them 10 points each for the FS, they share the podium with exactly same score... )

PS. I'm Irish

Wow. That's a real nightmare! Never even heard of Clara Peters~~~~~~~~~~~~

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
If you read the second part of the interview that fan site http://www.kurtfiles.com did not too long ago, I think it's VERY obvious what is certain. Kurt seemed pretty miffed.

it's not like Kurt's gone out of his way to screw anyone over, quite the opposite. And he's not just Skate Canada's puppet. Who knew the man would become part of a conspiracy :no:

Kurt seems like a great guy, that's why I didn't want to comment on that issue, all sorts of rummors have been going around.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Kurt seems like a great guy, that's why I didn't want to comment on that issue, all sorts of rummors have been going around.

he's very cool, down to earth. I was actually surprised to read his candid answer to the question on KurtFiles... I don't think there's any reason not to believe it, either. There was a lack of communication, happens all the time. I'd be annoyed, too.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Can't help but wonder if the skategods are reading these threads and dreaming up a situation which will melt the place down :laugh:

pokky_oc

On the Ice
Wow. That's a real nightmare! Never even heard of Clara Peters~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe!! Clara's the one and only Irish figure skater with a personal best of 71.15 ( TOTAL SCORE NOT SP )!! I know I wrote the worst ever possible scenario which will never come true lol

My DREAM podium!!

1. Mao Asada/ Yu-Na Kim ( Don't Care really, as long as they're the top 2 )
2. Mao Asada/ Yu-Na Kim
3. Akiko Suzuki!! ( River Dance = Irish pride!! Her Sp&LP is awesome!! )

Re-posting my nightmare...

PS. I'm Irish

LOL!!

R.D.

Record Breaker
Seems like most people's "nightmare" situations correlates to my "dream" situation (and vice-versa)...hmm...talk about being in the minority!! :biggrin:

if "she" wins I might have to take an indefinite break from the boards...

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
You're going to hate this.
My worst nightmare would be Plushenko and Joubert ON the podium