Johnny Weir vs Friends of Animals | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Johnny Weir vs Friends of Animals

DesertRoad

Final Flight
And I'm sure Johnny would be happy to let his dogs wear fur, too, if they need the additional coverage.

Nadine

Record Breaker
You know I just now watched Johnny's SUNDANCE special on t.v., episode 2, and I really liked it. It made LOL in certain parts, especially at the very end when Johnny was getting ready to face Evan Lysacek at 2008 Skate America, his whole goal to beat Evan (lol, even today it is, like at the GPF he kept saying "how can I beat Evan").:laugh: Anyhow, he was so focused on beating Evan that he didn't even take notice of the new Japanese wonderkid that beat them both.:chorus: Lol, both he & Evan looked miserable at the conference afterwards.

Even though I don't agree with everything Johnny says (huge understatement, which I'm finding is always the case whenever I talk about Johnny, lol), I love his new reality series. It makes me feel for the skaters & all they go through to be the very best, what they sacrifice, what they go through, etc. ALL of them deserve every accolade & financial reward they receive!:thumbsup: ***Note: Johnny looks exactly like his devoted mother. I love their relationship!***

I always knew Galina was tough, which she proved in the show, but that's because she wants her skaters to be the very best. If she didn't care, that would show also, but she does, and it shows in not only her tough as nails coaching style, but also the special little pomegranite drinks she makes them. :love: Oksana Baiul & Viktor Petrenko owe her their Olympic Gold Medals IMHO.