Finally saw Weir's Poker Face routine | Golden Skate

Finally saw Weir's Poker Face routine

Johar

Medalist
I loved every second of it at the exhibition because it was exciting and unique! Go, Weir!

Koboldspike

Rinkside
Would you mind telling me what`s so terrible concerning Plushenko? I keep wondering why so many people seem to despise him.

Johar

Medalist
His frantic, robot-on-crack arm movements and lack of artistry, coupled with that little boy haircut annoy me.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
what does Plushenko have to do with Weir's exhibition program? I tho't Poker Face was perfect for Johnny. Did he do his own choreography? Like Ryan Bradley, Johnny is a gifted entertainer.

chrissy51

Rinkside
I also enjoyed Johnny's program He is currently my favorite skater . He is gifted and a hoot to boot

psbfan01

Rinkside
His frantic, robot-on-crack arm movements and lack of artistry, coupled with that little boy haircut annoy me.

I agree with you 100%!!!

Ya'd think he might have a few bucks now and could get a decent haircut and maybe a nosejob too (OK, that was mean and catty).

Well, another Olympics means another opportunity for shamless chicanery from the Russian federation. I just assume that when int'l judges see that the favored guy/pair is from Russia, they give him 15 points right off the bat.

SweetPea21307

Rinkside
Johnny is AMAZING, especially live!! I saw him at COI in 2006, a few months after Torino. His skating is simply breath taking. He is my all time favorite male skater.