Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pairs Short Program

Custom Title

Takahashi/Tran JPN - Pairs Short - Four Continents 2010

They train in Canada - Spanish music - she in red, he in black, starts with a nice SBS double axel, nice double flip twist with a delay at the start, back outside death spiral - straight leg - very smooth, nice variations in lift, backward going in, wonderful PJ says, inside spread eagle to throw triple sal, nice, slow SBS spins, pretty good unison and better speed at the end, nice speed going into pair comb spin, straight line step sequence, pretty good job expressing the spanish music, nice unison and pretty good speed. He is born in Canada. The coaches look very happy and so do the skaters. The score is 32.78/20.96 for 53.74 total Currently 4th.

Custom Title
    love the shot of Takahashi and Tran's coach clapping after a jump and behind Duhamel and Buntin also clapping

Custom Title

Korean live streaming links work great though I'm watching BOLD

Korean live streaming works great though I'm watching BOLD

Quote Originally Posted by bigsisjiejie View Post
    http://www.freeetv.com/mod.php?Video...tch-id-109-d-1

Try this Korean stream.

Zhangs just finished. New program a heck of a sight better than Sing Sing Sing.
    won't load. =(

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by aftertherain View Post
    won't load. =(
    Yup, it just stopped working for me as well. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by aurora100 View Post
    Korean live streaming works great though I'm watching BOLD
    Me, too

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    Go Keauna and Rockne! I hope they can redeem themselves here!

Custom Title

Brodeur/Mattatall CAN - Pairs Short - Four Continents 2010

Skating to instrumental "what a wonderful world - dressed in blue dress, he in navy and blue trim one piece suit, begins the program with a nice triple flip twist (PJ says), not too high, for me, great speed going in PJ says, SBS triple toe loops, they land with a struggle, forward leaning, but both fought for it and did land, beautiful height on a throw triple sal, they are light on their feet, effortless quality to their skating PJ says, terrific speed, nice variations of positions in the lift, a short hydroblading (ala Bourne and Kratz) into their death spiral to finish the program. They seem happy with their performance. But then they always seem to be happy on the ice. 51.10 is SB. The sore is 33.38/22.56 for total 55.94. This is their new SB. Nice. Currently 4th place. Don't look happy with the score. I think they expected more.

Rinkside
    It doesn't work for me either. :(

Custom Title
    It worked for few minutes, not any longer. Any pbp, please??

Quote Originally Posted by samba View Post
    It worked for few minutes, not any longer. Any pbp, please??
    Aurora100's doing it (if you haven't noticed).

Custom Title

Zhang and Wang CHN Pairs short - Four Continents 2010

They are very young, look like juniors. Wearing forest green velvet costume. Very nice. "the way Old Friends Do (?) by ABBA - instrumental" A beautiful height in opening triple twist, nice SBS triple toes, Not much height difference between the two, beautiful throw triple loop, she is so straight up, nice lift, very acrobatic (PJ says) but not many variations in positions, she is laying on her back beautifully, loss of unison in SBS spin at the beginning, a little far apart, but picks up unison and speed at the end, nice comb spin to end the program. Chinese couples have improved so much on comb spin since way back when Shen/Zhao first came to the scene in early 90's. Yes I remember when they were new and akward. 32.88/21.28 total 54.16 New SB. Currently 5th

Custom Title

Custom Title

Mclaughlin and Brubaker USA Pairs Short - Four Continents 2010

Unchained melody - classical - nice triple twist, nice speed into SBS triple sal, she steps out, forward in landing, she should get credit for three turns, nice step sequence, applause from the audience, fastest SBS spin so far, she lands a secure throw triple loop, PJ says there might have been a slight touch down, beautiful aerial position on the lift says PJ, it looked nice to me, nice back outside death spiral, nice comb spin to end the program. They look relaxed, not hurried like at US nationals. It must feel like a practice for them. They are both smiling. Too bad there is so few people in the audience. Slow mo shows nice expression. Score is 38.16/26.40 for total of 64.56 New SB. Currently 2nd. They look happy.

Custom Title

Mclaughlin and Brubaker USA Pairs Short - Four Continents 2010

Mc/Bru is only 1.3 off of Zhang and Zhang. Duhamel and Buntin is a distant third.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast