Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Miki Ando in great shape for Vancouver

Custom Title

News Miki Ando in great shape for Vancouver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fObmnec1JHQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2IpjxT_4Lg

I know she's had a history of being a 'practice skater' but hey, she's looking great and sounding confident!

Thank you, hikki!

Here's another one that was aired on NBC Connecticut: http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/l..._Hartford.html.

Go Miki!

I think she has great chances for a medal of whichever color. Ladies this season have been unpredictable. Yuna has been terrific and most consistent, but still showed some vulnerability. Mao, Rochette, and Caro suffered a lot during the GPs. All seemed looking better, but could be vulnerable again. Although Miki has never been at her top form this season, she still earned three medals at GPs. Besides, I feel that Miki would do well under pressures and the pressures on her are significantly less than those on Mao, Yuna, or Rochette. I have a faith in Morosov for being good at games.

Custom Title
    nice videos, i'm so excited for the olympics! i know Miki can do great and wish her the best of luck!

Mashimaro on Ice
    Thanks for the video Actually, it's my first time seeing Miki in casual wear, and I am amazed how much more mature she looks compared to Mao and Akiko. Isn't Miki only a couple of years older than Mao and younger than Akiko? She looks good though; very lady like.

Yes, Miki looks really good!!

Thank you hikki and MikiAndoFan#1 for the links !!

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    The air time she gets on the that 3 lutz/ 3 loop is just spectacular. No under rotations there! I REALLY hope Morozov will let her unleash those jumps in Torino. She looks very fit, trained and just beautiful. She just needs a better dress for the LP. (I liked the gold one).

Quote Originally Posted by Tinymavy15 View Post
    The air time she gets on the that 3 lutz/ 3 loop is just spectacular. No under rotations there! I REALLY hope Morozov will let her unleash those jumps in Torino. She looks very fit, trained and just beautiful. She just needs a better dress for the LP. (I liked the gold one).
    Someone mentioned in the Miki Ando Fan Forum that her LP costume for the Olympics will be designed by her mother and a manga artist.

Go marry the quad if you love it so much DesertRoad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikiAndoFan#1 View Post
    Someone mentioned in the Miki Ando Fan Forum that her LP costume for the Olympics will be designed by her mother and a manga artist.

Words cannot describe how much I am looking forward to that. That promises to be some retina-burning epic awesomeness.

Ya'll just need to ignore it. aftertherain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRoad View Post
    Words cannot describe how much I am looking forward to that. That promises to be some retina-burning epic awesomeness.
    Hopefully it won't be a bad cosplay outfit. *shudders*

Skating is art, if you let it be. Blades of Passion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinymavy15 View Post
    The air time she gets on the that 3 lutz/ 3 loop is just spectacular. No under rotations there!
    I think that 3Looop actually could have been downgraded.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Blades of Passion View Post
    I think that 3Looop actually could have been downgraded.
    I looks like it is downgrade able but in slow motion it is within the required quarter of a turn.

The combination was huge. Good job miki and good luck....GOLD!!.

Go marry the quad if you love it so much DesertRoad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aftertherain View Post
    Hopefully it won't be a bad cosplay outfit. *shudders*
    If she can't have a beautiful outfit, and history says she won't, I'd want her to have a spectacularly awful one. Fingers crossed.

And in regards to the Miki practice videos, that black practice outfit really shows off Miki's figure nicely. Or maybe I was too distracted by her hunch to notice her assets in front.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRoad View Post

Considering how awesome and beautiful your avatar is which shows in glorious detail how wonderful your taste is
    ( sarcasm intended ), I'm sure her costume will be for you - according to your words - some retina-burning epic awesomness.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast