Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Mens Short Program

Custom Title
    Kevin Reynolds owned the field so hard here. Very unpredictable event.

Custom Title
    Thanks so much for posting the pbp, sequinsgalore!

I think that a large time zone change affects skaters a lot, and also, unless they have previously spent sufficient time in a country, their immune systems are apt to have a full-time job fighting off unfamiliar germs. These things can throw off a skater's timing, temporarily. It's just a fact of life in international competition.

Yeah! Lets get this party started. enlight78's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodhiyel View Post
    Thanks so much for posting the pbp, sequinsgalore!

I think that a large time zone change affects skaters a lot, and also, unless they have previously spent sufficient time in a country, their immune systems are apt to have a full-time job fighting off unfamiliar germs. These things can throw off a skater's timing, temporarily. It's just a fact of life in international competition.
    actually most of the skaters look like they did about there average performance or better than average;

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    wow that is bizarre results!Bradley at the bottom?
    Is there an online link for the free?

Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    wow that is bizarre results!Bradley at the bottom?
    Is there an online link for the free?
    he's not at teh bottom! you FREAKED ME OUT when I read that and had to go running back to the results... 8th is not the bottom! don't do that to me ever again!

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    Is Reynolds going to Vancouver or did Chiper get the second spot? I have been impressed with Reynolds all seaoson, and it is exciting to see him get the scores he deserves.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    he's not at teh bottom! you FREAKED ME OUT when I read that and had to go running back to the results... 8th is not the bottom! don't do that to me ever again!
    Oh god, I m sorry I did this to you. I didnt mean the bottom of 20 but far behind, ok 8 out of 20 is not good. After him they are boys. He is much better or the best in this competition, he should have won this. And adam also.

no I get what you're trying to say, but wow my first reaction was it was not good!

Last edited by Phoenix347; 01-28-2010 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Added more links

Custom Title
    Interesting that two of the highest-ranking Japanese ladies, Asada and Suzuki, are here at 4CC, but it doesn't look as though any equivalent Japanese man is here. (Please correct me if I'm wrong!) Wonder what that signifies.

Mashimaro on Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
    Interesting that two of the highest-ranking Japanese ladies, Asada and Suzuki, are here at 4CC, but it doesn't look as though any equivalent Japanese man is here. (Please correct me if I'm wrong!) Wonder what that signifies.
    I think it's because men's event is earlier than ladies. Ladies is almost a month away.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinymavy15 View Post
    Is Reynolds going to Vancouver or did Chiper get the second spot? I have been impressed with Reynolds all seaoson, and it is exciting to see him get the scores he deserves.
    Chipier is going to the Olympics. Reynolds had a poor SP. He did well in the long and beat Chipier but could't catch up. We had close olympic podium battle for men, dance and pairs. It was heart wrenching.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4