Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Original Dance

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by skatemom1122 View Post
    .....Their TES was low, naturally, but they still managed to lead in the OD thus far and are in first overall as well.
    What I meant was, 4CC is a notoriously inflated competition. If you're not hitting SBs every time, you can count it as a major mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissx3 View Post
    What I meant was, 4CC is a notoriously inflated competition. If you're not hitting SBs every time, you can count it as a major mistake.
    yes.

Former figure skater and HUGE figure skating fan. n_halifax's Avatar
    So glad that I have a break to breathe while the zamboni does its thang. Showing some highlights I guess from pairs... Zhang/Zhang's SP right now. Glad to have the company watching this! Hope everyone is enjoying this as much as I am... I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow. I'd be staying up all night.

Mclaughlin/Brubaker's SP now... I'm convinced Rockne is actually Paul Duchesnay in a not so good disguise.

Now they are showing Duhamel/Buntin's SP.

I wish I could see it :(

Custom Title
    Me too :(

Custom Title
    I wish you could see it too. I know how frustrating that would be. I've been checking the Korean site that was showing it yesterday. I am hoping it just didn't show dance because it is just not that big in Korea but I am hoping it will show Pairs. Here is the link. May be you want to try it. Right now it's showing some Korean evening program. You have to wait for a while to load up before you click the play button.
    [url]http://www.freeetv.com/mod.php?Video_Stream&________________________page-watch-id-109-d-1[/url]

Final group is on the ice warming up...

Custom Title
    This is a link that showed Ladies short yesterday. Havn't tried it today. I'm just trying help who ever is looking for a live stream.

Remember, last group of dancers are on. The pairs don't start until 12:30 am EST

Live stream:
    [url]http://www.tvunetworks.com/watchTV/index.html#c=10007[/url]

Thank you aurora100 for trying to help! I will check both of those links later on during the Pairs SP.

Custom Title
    Ralph and Hill skated quite well, I thought.

Custom Title

Ralph and Hill CAN 2010 4CC OD

Just love that dance. They dance to it so well, as well as you can do the dance and do it as a figure skating number. Deep edges and speed by dancing to the South African Soweto music the whole time.

First of the final group are Canada's Kharis Ralph and Asher Hill, the skaters with the hard for me to remember names and great original dance. And here it is! Interpreting traditional African music performed by a gospel choir and real African dancing, this number was a big hit at Canadians. Very theatrical costumes. They have a lot of ground to make up as they are 7th following the Compulsory Dance but that has been their strong point in the past. Canadian Nationals is a prime example. EXCELLENT expression of the character of the music and interesting linking movements. Great speed and deep edges. Just flew through their footwork sequence. Very clever entry and exit from both twizzles, which were performed with unison and nicely close together. Unique dance spin to close. Just a fantastic performance full of unique choreography and good speed and edges everywhere. This should move them up considerably, one would hope. 41.80, 68.37, 5th place. Ouch. What's that all about?
    Last edited by n_halifax; 01-27-2010 at 11:29 PM.

Custom Title
    And they drop.

Quote Originally Posted by ImaginaryPogue View Post
    And they drop.

Ouch...behind Gilles/Summersett now.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast