Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies Free Skate

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver View Post
    So would I..... please?
    if you go to the ladies SP of this forum there were some live sites listed yesterday. May be you can try them and see if they are playing the long.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by theresa View Post
    Yeah I would really really really appreciate if someone can put a link up for a live stream.
    there were some live streams posted under Ladies SP of this forum. May be you want to check them out and see if they are streaming live too. There were one South Korean streaming and CCTV (Chinese streaming) site posted there.

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    So unfair. Why can't Ice Network do that? :banging:

But thanks for answering (indirectly). I was beginning to think that you and chapis were watching on some international feed and just didn't want to share it with me.

Anyway... ...

go, Mao! go, Akiko!

Custom Title
    Korean television should begin broadcasting shortly. All three of their ladies are in the next two groups and outside of 2 or 3 skaters, all the top 10 contenders.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by aurora100 View Post
    CBC/BOLD is going over board. They are showing everyone of 20 ladies final of 4CC. Including practice, it's 4 hours for Ladies Long. That is too much and it will be after midnight (2am EST) before I see the top contenders. Great that some of these skaters make the TV time they would not make even in their own countries. But geesh, it's almost too much.

Sorry, this might sound like gloating...for those of you desperately seeking a live stream somewhere. just say'ng
    ??? I don't understand your complaint... Is the event not being shown live? Korea is on what, 13 hours time difference or something? Showing fewer skaters on the coverage would not affect the "problem" of the top contenders skating in the middle of the night our time!

Anyway, I'm watching on cbcsports.ca feed for thos asking for a feed, though i presume it must be available in Canada only?

A-C Cantu of Mexico was just on.... I think she's gotten more technically ambitious this year? Not as much sparkle in the personality because she seemed more focussed.. but decent flow and power, at least compared to the others in this flight. Spins have that neat position but then slowed down too much. Landed a good triple flip, fell on another. don't remember her landing any other triples though, she doubled a few. Only the one fall, but she looked not happy at the end. score 65.something, 2nd

The Chinese Taipei girl on before her, Kiang, I really enjoyed watching! Unfortunately she UR'd most of her jumps, and most of these were only attempted doubles at that... girl needs power... but I really enjoyed her style on the ice, soft and very expressive score 59.something, in 3rd at end of 1st group

Caught half of the performance of the South Africa girl before her. A very bright style, and seemed to have had a good skate. triples rather UR'd though. scored I think in the high 60's in the FS and seemed rather thrilled to have broken 100 for the competition as a whole. Current leader.
    Last edited by amateur; 01-29-2010 at 12:00 AM.

Thanks for the advice to look in SP thread but don't know where on those two links to look - any ideas/links/channels/etc? Thanks.

I think we're in the middle of a 30 minute break between warm group 4 and warm up group 3... group 3 will start their warm up 15 minutes after the hour.

Edit: My mistake... they will start group 3 warm up at 24 mins after the hour.... time to get a snack.
    Last edited by Phoenix347; 01-28-2010 at 11:55 PM. Reason: error

thanks amateur, and I dont get where watch it neither, but is better for me, I get really nervous.

That must be some important boxing match on Korean TV, lol. (I'm going thru Korean channels on wwiTV.com.)

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by theresa View Post
    Yeah I would really really really appreciate if someone can put a link up for a live stream.
    http://www.tvunetworks.com/watchTV/index.html#c=10007

http://www.wwitv.com/portal.htm?http...nnels/7025.htm

http://www.justin.tv/cpak00#r=8FDKo70

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/cpak00

No idea if any of these sites would work today. I just pasted them from what others put on yesterday. Good luck

Aw, thanks. No luck so far, though.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by amateur View Post
    ??? I don't understand your complaint... Is the event not being shown live?
    Not complaining, just say'ng.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by aurora100 View Post
    Not complaining, just say'ng.
    Yes, but the "extra" TV coverage has nothing to do with the fact that the top skaters are on in the middle of the night.. They would be skating at the same time regardless of whether the TV network decides to show all the skaters or not!

Anyway folks... my brief contribution to PbP ends here... I ned to sleep!

weird... the three Canadian ladies are skating back-to-back-to-back.

Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver View Post
    That must be some important boxing match on Korean TV, lol. (I'm going thru Korean channels on wwiTV.com.)
    I am watching an animated program on SBS UBC1 So. Korea. There is a giant mean teddy bear chasing a young man down a long corridor. lol . I guess no figure skating on this stream tonight. lol

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast