Record Breaker
Wasn't able to find a live feed. But has anybody noticed the results:

1-Weaver/Poje
2- Hann-McCurdy/Coreno
3- Hubbell/Hubbell

Congrats to the medalists!

scs

Rinkside
Nice to see the Canadian teams finish 1-2-3 in the free dance. Asher and Hill should have a clear message what they need to spend more time on (CD and OD) if they are to challenge for a medal at Nationals next year.

Kissx3

Final Flight
W/P were great in this competition. Two amazing programs right there. PJ had a really poignant comment yesterday about how it was something of a blessing in disguise for them to just miss out on going to the Olympics as a major world title under their belts, even during an Olympic season, will likely be worth more to their future competitive careers than top fifteen at the Olympic games.

Last edited:

formersk8ter

On the Ice
Anyone know what happened to the Chinese team who were in medal contention and then 7th in the FD segment??

Did they fall a couple of times or something? That's a pretty big drop.

Bubblejack

Rinkside
Yes,quite nice to see that,but also I think the words were written on the screen. However very nice to see,being true to one's nation is very
honourable.

skatingfan04

Final Flight
I'm so thrilled for Weaver & Poje. :clap: It's really great to see them live up to their potential. I thought their FD absolutely gorgeous, definately the best performance of the year for them, and i was particularly impressed by how well she handled the costume malfunction. If I hadn't read about it beforehand, I never would have noticed. I trult think that these tow have a great future ahead. I know thei didm't make it to Vancouver, but they'll only be 24 and 26 in 2014, so there's no doubt in my mind that they'll make it to those games if they keep improving like they did this past season.

I missed the live feed, so i was only able to see a video of their actual dance. CBC usually posts the entire event, but the FD hasn't come up yet (the CD and OD are on the sight, though). I really wanted to see the medal ceremony, and i was wondering if anyone knew of a site where I could find it? Thanks!