Choose your Favorite Female skater in Top ISU ranker. | Golden Skate

Choose your Favorite Female skater in Top ISU ranker.

Choose Your Favorite Ladies Skater in the ISU top 10 Ranker

• Total voters

dorothea

Rinkside
Apart from Yuna's excellent skating technique & fantasti artistry, the reason why she is so much loved is her wonderful personality -
Yuna is cool, honest, modest, generous, warm-hearted , composed , kind , smart and even funny :D

Last edited:

chloepoco

Medalist
Apart from Yuna's excellent skating technique & fantasti artistry, the reason why she is so much loved is her wonderful personality -
Yuna is cool, honest, modest, generous, warm-hearted , composed , kind , smart and even funny :D

I agree Yuna is all that, however, so are most of the other skaters!

csunny7

Rinkside
So are a lot of these skaters~~~^_^

Oh, I just think of Yuna's generosity and genuiness - She has helped a lot of junior skaters in her country, and I heard her young Olympic partner in Vancouver received scholarship from Yuna, too. She also donated lots of money for those who suffering from disaster. I don't think this kind of graciousnes is common for any successful sports stars.
Moreover, Yuna is very considerate and never puts false pretense , which is what I like most about her personality.
Frankly, I don't know every skater's personality very well. I've just loved Yuna's absolutly beautiful skating and she became my favorite skater. -- So I've paid more attention to her and got to know her better. I don't have enough time and energy to know all other skaters' characteristics. Anyway, If most skaters are like Yuna, I'm so happy to hear that. What a beautiful skating world! :)

Last edited:

dorothea

Rinkside
Oh, I just think of Yuna's generosity and genuiness - She has helped a lot of junior skaters in her country, and I heard her young Olympic partner in Vancouver received scholarship from Yuna, too. She also donated lots of money for those who suffering from disaster. I don't think this kind of graciousnes is common for any successful sports stars.
Moreover, Yuna is very considerate and never puts false pretense , which is what I like most about her personality.
Frankly, I don't know every skater's personality very well. I've just loved Yuna's absolutly beautiful skating and she became my favorite skater. -- So I've paid more attention to her and got to know her better. I don't have enough time and energy to know all other skaters' characteristics. Anyway, If most skaters are like Yuna, I'm so happy to hear that. What a beautiful skating world! :)

:)~;)

Last edited:

Lilith11

On the Ice
Yu-na, without a doubt. I've always had a soft spot for figure skating (and rhythmic gymnastics) even though personally, I strongly dislike doing sports myself since I'm completely and utterly athletically inept. I've watched Michelle Kwan on TV like many other girls and Shizuka and Mao, but Yu-na... there's just something about her skating that just utterly captivates me. I know there's people always going "Oh, she's so emotionless, oh, she overacts" but frankly, I love her artistry and emotions and grace. It's completely beautiful. The first program I watched was Danse Macabre and I was like "Holy crap, what a skater!" And then I searched up other videos... and it was complete love. Yu-na, the first figure skater I'm seriously a fan/admirer/spazzer over ;D

Wicked

Final Flight
I voted for Yu-Na. Based on her results over the last two seasons, I can't figure out why Carolina is ranked so high. I didn't think she'd be top ten at this point.

CassieH

Rinkside
Yuna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is so amazing. With Injury free, she is all time no.1. Please don't retire:cry:

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
I voted for Carolina, but I liked the ladies skaters of the early 2000s much better. (Cohen, Slutskaya, Hughes, Kirk, Suguri, etc.) better than these days'.

ronja_so

Rinkside
Laura.
Not just because she is from Finland, but she´s also incredibly good skater, though Mao and Yu-na are at the level above with their skating.

bluebird1

Spectator
Yuna Kim :love:-- my most favorite skater ever. Today I watched all of Yuna's world record performances in one of her fans' nice blog. Wow! Though only 19, Yuna has already lots of glorious performances that'll be remembered in history and in hearts of men. Yes, she is a "living legend" who "brings integrity to skating world", and the best skater of our time & all the time. Frankly... I do hope & believe Yuna will add more programs to the list of her legendary performances---her best day is yet to come.:yes: Yuna is absolutely beautiful on and off the ice, and her performances are so touching and enjoyable to watch. Yuna is the one who made me fall in love with skating, so I feel so grateful for our Queen Yuna. She is a true gift of Heaven to skating world. So I can't help praying for Yuna. --- May God bless Yuna, and guide her in the best & happiest & most successful way now and 4ever.

Last edited:

camion

On the Ice
God this is so hard for me...jumps, presence, spins<Yuna. Steps, spirals, elegance<Mao. I guess..I'm going to vote for...Mao.

kwakers

Spectator
Yuna's skating is glorious, beautiful, inspiring, and elegant. I really look up to her generosity and dedication. A true champion! :)