Miki Ando in great shape for Vancouver | Golden Skate

Miki Ando in great shape for Vancouver

Bennett

Record Breaker
I think she has great chances for a medal of whichever color. Ladies this season have been unpredictable. Yuna has been terrific and most consistent, but still showed some vulnerability. Mao, Rochette, and Caro suffered a lot during the GPs. All seemed looking better, but could be vulnerable again. Although Miki has never been at her top form this season, she still earned three medals at GPs. Besides, I feel that Miki would do well under pressures and the pressures on her are significantly less than those on Mao, Yuna, or Rochette. I have a faith in Morosov for being good at games.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
nice videos, i'm so excited for the olympics! i know Miki can do great and wish her the best of luck!

miki88

Medalist
Thanks for the video :) Actually, it's my first time seeing Miki in casual wear, and I am amazed how much more mature she looks compared to Mao and Akiko. Isn't Miki only a couple of years older than Mao and younger than Akiko? She looks good though; very lady like. :)

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
The air time she gets on the that 3 lutz/ 3 loop is just spectacular. No under rotations there! I REALLY hope Morozov will let her unleash those jumps in Torino. She looks very fit, trained and just beautiful. She just needs a better dress for the LP. (I liked the gold one).

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
The air time she gets on the that 3 lutz/ 3 loop is just spectacular. No under rotations there! I REALLY hope Morozov will let her unleash those jumps in Torino. She looks very fit, trained and just beautiful. She just needs a better dress for the LP. (I liked the gold one).

Someone mentioned in the Miki Ando Fan Forum that her LP costume for the Olympics will be designed by her mother and a manga artist.

:clap:

DesertRoad

Final Flight
Someone mentioned in the Miki Ando Fan Forum that her LP costume for the Olympics will be designed by her mother and a manga artist.

:clap:

Words cannot describe how much I am looking forward to that. That promises to be some retina-burning epic awesomeness.

DesertRoad

Final Flight
Hopefully it won't be a bad cosplay outfit. *shudders*

If she can't have a beautiful outfit, and history says she won't, I'd want her to have a spectacularly awful one. Fingers crossed.

And in regards to the Miki practice videos, that black practice outfit really shows off Miki's figure nicely. Or maybe I was too distracted by her hunch to notice her assets in front.

DragonPhoenix

On the Ice
Words cannot describe how much I am looking forward to that. That promises to be some retina-burning epic awesomeness.

Considering how awesome and beautiful your avatar is which shows in glorious detail how wonderful your taste is
( sarcasm intended ), I'm sure her costume will be for you - according to your words - some retina-burning epic awesomness.

DesertRoad

Final Flight
Considering how awesome and beautiful your avatar is which shows in glorious detail how wonderful your taste is
( sarcasm intended ), I'm sure her costume will be for you - according to your words - some retina-burning epic awesomness.

Are you saying she's going to dress up as Pikachu? Because that would be awesome. And it would actually be an improvement on her current costumes.