Brian Joubert news | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Brian Joubert news

seniorita

Record Breaker
I will have to look it up on youtube now....

Ant
:unsure::unsure::unsure: whenever I ask you to watch plushy videos on youtube its like" oh no seniorita, i cant watch youtube at work, it is banned"
I guess Yagudin has a free pass at work:boohoo:

schiele

Final Flight
:unsure::unsure::unsure: whenever I ask you to watch plushy videos on youtube its like" oh no seniorita, i cant watch youtube at work, it is banned"

Oh ant, you are soo busted this time! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

antmanb

Record Breaker
I recommend Yagudin's 2003 Sears Open's version. He skated as if he could never skate tomorrow. Full of emotions!:bow::bow::bow:

I will look for that one then

It is banned at work I promise! When i finished the sentence with "now" I didn't mean it like immediately I meant it like "now you've said that I'll have to look it up on youtube" notice i still haven't watched it... but yeah yags definitely gets free passes over Plushy!!!

Oh ant, you are soo busted this time! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Who asked you!!!! :rofl: where's the smilie with the baseball bat :laugh:

Ant

seniorita

Record Breaker
but yeah yags definitely gets free passes over Plushy!!!
f6446ed6163e3df817b932f4bfa27efe.gif
Ant dear, Isnt it time to start rethinking what you write cause AFTERALL we will be sitting together at euros 2012, you have like 2 years to become consciously a plushy uber. Or you prefer me to come there with a 3 year list of your quotes?? For now I have the first year. 75591bb560db8b220c935c1eb1e50e68.gif(bat smilie in case you didnt recognise me :p)

antmanb

Record Breaker
f6446ed6163e3df817b932f4bfa27efe.gif
Ant dear, Isnt it time to start rethinking what you write cause AFTERALL we will be sitting together at euros 2012, you have like 2 years to become consciously a plushy uber. Or you prefer me to come there with a 3 year list of your quotes?? For now I have the first year. 75591bb560db8b220c935c1eb1e50e68.gif(bat smilie in case you didnt recognise me :p)

It won't matter at 2012 Europeans whether I'm a fan of Plush or not, he'll be back in retirement in four weeks time and will only surface again at 2013 Cup of Russia following a very successful 2011 Eurovision song contest :rofl:

Ant