Thread: Eurosport Olympics Coverage

Hybrid View

End subjectivity,reduce PCS, fix the COP! schiele's Avatar

Eurosport Olympics Coverage

Apart from the gala, everything is broadcast live and lots of repeats during the day. Apparently, Eurosport is trying to redeem itself after the terrible Euros coverage.

You can check it out here:
    http://wintersports2010.eurosport-tv.com/#24

More or less: more is more sequinsgalore's Avatar
    YES! Lets hope I can stay awake...

Custom Title
    Staying awake is going to be so hard! I'd have to completely live on Vancouver time if I want to watch everything. Right now I know I'll stay awake for Men's and Ladies' LPs. I'll see how I feel about the SPs (right now I'm inclined to watch them too!) and maybe the Ice Dance final, *maybe* Pairs final...

Edgy Details
    I still prefer Vancouver time than for example Asian time zone. In case of Vancouver I can just watch at night and still go to work (ok, looking like zombi, but still). But Asia time, means work time, so that's the worst case scenario for me .

End subjectivity,reduce PCS, fix the COP! schiele's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinga View Post
    I still prefer Vancouver time than for example Asian time zone. In case of Vancouver I can just watch at night and still go to work (ok, looking like zombi, but still). But Asia time, means work time, so that's the worst case scenario for me .
    Well I will try the zombie approach myself but I am really pessimistis about the next looong work day..

Custom Title
    ^^You're right; I'm still a student, but I won't be next season... My parents are slowly trying to break it to me that I won't be able to do what I want (like go to Paris for TEB, I'd have to take a Friday off and apparantly that's extremely hard when the first year you work). Right now I have the mentality that if I want to watch skating, I'll make it so that I *can* watch skating (unless I have like exams and classes with mandatory presence). I guess for us Europeans having skating in the middle of the night isn't too bad; since it's entirely up to us if we want to put ourselves through the pains of lack of sleep.