Whose step sequences do you like the best? (Ladies) | Golden Skate

Whose step sequences do you like the best? (Ladies)

Whose step sequences do you like the best?

• Carolina's ( she gains level4 at NHK trophy 2007 )

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Mao's ( she gains level4 at WTT 2009 )

Votes: 28 28.0%
  • Akiko's ( she gains level4 at 4CC 2010 )

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • Yuna's

Votes: 48 48.0%
  • Miki's

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Joannie 's

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sasha's

• Kwan's

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Irina's

• other

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters

Sophia KP

Rinkside
I love YUna's Dance Macabre step , kwan's aranjuez step and mao's nocturne step.

Last edited:

csunny7

Rinkside
Yuna's Dance Macabre step was breathtaking!

Right on! Yuna's step in Dance Macabre was just brilliant & excellent, truly deserving level4.
I hope and believe Yuna will get level 4 before this season ends.
Welll performed, her steps in Bond Medley SP & Gershwin LP deserve level 4. :thumbsup:
God bless Yuna!

Last edited:

dorothea

Rinkside
I love Yuna's steps in Gershwin LP. Every movement and footwork is so beautiful to watch :clap:

Last edited:

dannyascii

On the Ice
LOVE Mao's step sequences in both her SP and LP this season. They're clean, precise but she also adds a theatrical drama and passion to them that I haven't seen anyone do since Michelle's 2003 and 2004 FSs. Plus Mao's are much harder steps.

csunny7

Rinkside
I love Yuna's steps in Gershwin LP. Every movement and footwork is so beautiful to watch :clap:
I agree. In Gershiwn LP, Yuna moves like a butterfly and the flow of step sequence is like moonlight -- so soft and elegant. :)
Yuna's step sequences are always so beautiful & joyful to watch.
Yuna is very musical , and naturally she interprets music excellently. I think her footworks and body movement in step sequences just show the essence of musicality.
They are so passionate in Danse Marcabre, so playful in James Bond Medly, and so elegant in Gershwin.
Moreover, Yuna does all these various intricate step sequences so effortlessly. How amazing!
What a fantastic Olympic Champion we have!:love:

Last edited: