Thread: Six Days and Counting.....

Hybrid View

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar

Six Days and Counting.....

Drum Roll please, after eight years of hearing about the 2010 games it's hard to believe only six days remain until opening day of the Games. It's finally hear. Some people are getting on the band wagon and are all wearing the Maple Leaf and cheering while others are planning how to bring the party down. It should be intresting come Friday. The torch run passes through my town on Tuesday. I will be at work and will miss the whole thing. I am looking forward to two weeks off though....

Custom Title
    can't wait.... for figure skating ... I know I should be watching other things to, but one can only concentrate on so much!

I leave in FOUR days!!! I can't even believe it is really here! I think I will probably burst into tears when we walk into the Van airport on Thursday night - I'm sure my boyfriend will not be embarassed at all I also can't wait to wear all my Team Canada gear on the flight out there!

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar
    Bring your umbrella and sunglasses...no real winter gear needed. It's been almost Srping like weather. We are already counting the flowers in bloom...

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by i love to skate View Post
    I leave in FOUR days!!! I can't even believe it is really here! I think I will probably burst into tears when we walk into the Van airport on Thursday night - I'm sure my boyfriend will not be embarassed at all I also can't wait to wear all my Team Canada gear on the flight out there!
    are you really going to Vancouver to watch it? Don't tell me you have tickets for figure skating. Wow. Hope you will give us inside the rink reports.

Custom Title
    Well the practice ice has been open for a couple of days- I heard through the grapevine that on day 1 5 pair teams and 2 men turned up over the full day of practice! Fair enough- I think some teams have ice elsewhere, and the top teams won't turn up until opening ceremonies or a couple of days before...

Quote Originally Posted by aurora100 View Post
    are you really going to Vancouver to watch it? Don't tell me you have tickets for figure skating. Wow. Hope you will give us inside the rink reports.
    Yes, I really am going! I have tickets to two official practice sessions at the PC and I am hoping to post practice reports if I can!