Six Days and Counting..... | Golden Skate

Six Days and Counting.....

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Drum Roll please, after eight years of hearing about the 2010 games it's hard to believe only six days remain until opening day of the Games. It's finally hear. Some people are getting on the band wagon and are all wearing the Maple Leaf and cheering while others are planning how to bring the party down. It should be intresting come Friday. The torch run passes through my town on Tuesday. I will be at work and will miss the whole thing. I am looking forward to two weeks off though....

:biggrin:

aurora100

Final Flight
can't wait.... for figure skating ... I know I should be watching other things to, but one can only concentrate on so much!

i love to skate

Medalist
I leave in FOUR days!!! I can't even believe it is really here! I think I will probably burst into tears when we walk into the Van airport on Thursday night - I'm sure my boyfriend will not be embarassed at all :laugh: I also can't wait to wear all my Team Canada gear on the flight out there!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Bring your umbrella and sunglasses...no real winter gear needed. It's been almost Srping like weather. We are already counting the flowers in bloom...

aurora100

Final Flight
I leave in FOUR days!!! I can't even believe it is really here! I think I will probably burst into tears when we walk into the Van airport on Thursday night - I'm sure my boyfriend will not be embarassed at all :laugh: I also can't wait to wear all my Team Canada gear on the flight out there!

are you really going to Vancouver to watch it? Don't tell me you have tickets for figure skating. Wow. Hope you will give us inside the rink reports.

dgel

On the Ice
Well the practice ice has been open for a couple of days- I heard through the grapevine that on day 1 5 pair teams and 2 men turned up over the full day of practice! Fair enough- I think some teams have ice elsewhere, and the top teams won't turn up until opening ceremonies or a couple of days before...

i love to skate

Medalist
are you really going to Vancouver to watch it? Don't tell me you have tickets for figure skating. Wow. Hope you will give us inside the rink reports.

Yes, I really am going! I have tickets to two official practice sessions at the PC and I am hoping to post practice reports if I can! :)