Skaters (Teams) who will not Podium but will Impress Viewers | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Skaters (Teams) who will not Podium but will Impress Viewers

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
I think Evora & Ladwig may impress some people if they skate similar or better than they did in Spokane. Their lifts are amazing and always crowd pleasers. I agree that Denney & Barrett will impress people though too. :)

paralegalmkfan

Rinkside
I think Evora & Ladwig may impress some people if they skate similar or better than they did in Spokane. Their lifts are amazing and always crowd pleasers. I agree that Denney & Barrett will impress people though too. :)

I agree with you about Evora & Ladwig. I was so happy for them when they won silver at nationals. The emotions that they showed when they were interviewed touched my heart and I was thrilled when they were named to the Olympic team. I like your website for them, btw. I also think Denney & Barrett will impress people.

I think Mirai and Rachael will do the U.S. proud in the ladies division with Mirai making more of an impression because of her personality. I don't think either one will medal, but the ice is slippery and anything can happen.

Bennett

Record Breaker
Men's field is so deep that there will be a lot of skaters who impress the viewers, but cannot make the podium. This is both good and bad.

OHgal

Rinkside
Plushy may make the podium, but he won't impress this viewer.

I would love to see the Kerrs medal, but I fear they won't. There is no doubt they will impress the crowds tho!

futureidol

On the Ice
Plushy may make the podium, but he won't impress this viewer.

I would love to see the Kerrs medal, but I fear they won't. There is no doubt they will impress the crowds tho!

I am praying the Kerrs shine as well. They have the guts to be unique and they are magnificent to watch. If they could just nail their twizzles they would be medal contenders for sure. Also they are Scottish, big plus in my book (Scottish heritage). And John is so cute. :love:

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Tomas Verner, though I'm hoping he will medal. If clean, he definitely has a shot. I just find his skating so elegant and smooth, plus the 4-3 and fancy footwork are cool too :love:.

I'm also excited for Carolina Kostner and Mirai, when these two ladies and are they are gorgeous.:agree: