Thread: NY Times video clip on Yuna and Brian

Tripping on the Podium

NY Times video clip on Yuna and Brian

I found a NYT video clip containing interviews with Yuna and Brian on their Olympic expectations and Brian's memory of competing.

For some reason, loading was really slow.

[url]http://video.nytimes.com/video/2010/02/14/sports/1247466930078/a-nation-awaits-gold-in-figure-skating.html[/url]
    Last edited by skate4ever; 02-09-2010 at 07:03 AM.

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by skate4ever View Post
    I found a NYT video clip containing interviews with Yuna and Brian on their Olympic expectations and Brian's memory of competing.

[url]http://video.nytimes.com/video/2010/02/14/sports/1247466930078/a-nation-awaits-gold-in-figure-skating.html[/url]
    Great! Thank you for posting .
    Yuna is so cute and lovely. What a nice relationship Brian & Yuna have -- Win-Win!

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by csunny7 View Post
    Great! Thank you for posting .
    Yuna is so cute and lovely. What a nice relationship Brian & Yuna have -- Win-Win!
    I ever keep my fingeres crossed for Yuna & Brian

Custom Title
    Great! Thank you for posting

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by skate4ever View Post

I just loved how Yu-na reacted to Brian's "Go skate!" command at the end of the clip.
    What an adorable kid

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlining View Post
    I just loved how Yu-na reacted to Brian's "Go skate!" command at the end of the clip.
    What an adorable kid
    You can say that again :D

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by dorothea View Post
    I ever keep my fingeres crossed for Yuna & Brian
    I just know the Olympic technical panels are the same as GPF's . I have to keep my fingers -- even toes crossed for Yuna.
    Brian said they'd make the technical panels & judges's job easy , which means Yuna will do perfect performance.
    God bless Yuna.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by csunny7 View Post
    I just know the Olympic technical panels are the same as GPF's . I have to keep my fingers -- even toes crossed for Yuna.
    Brian said they'd make the technical panels & judges's job easy , which means Yuna will do perfect performance.
    God bless Yuna.
    Well, I think now that technical judge has a chance to repent.
    Maybe that tech judge wanted to show off her position and get attention from skating world by daring to give wrong mark to the perfect & best skater. Enough is enough. Now I hope that tech repent her foolish act, and never do it again.
    As for Yuna, don't be afraid. I believe everything will be all right for her. We all know Yuna's 3/3 is textbook, and all she has to do is just do her usual perfect jumps.
    Last edited by dorothea; 02-13-2010 at 01:27 PM.

Tripping on the Podium
    I just read NYT articles introducing Yuna's 3/3 jumps with Yuna & Brian's explanations with 16 slow-motion pictures on two pages.
    Cool!