Quote Originally Posted by Itcaip View Post
yuna will win a medal ---> definetely.. the only question is what colour it will be..... i think it will be gold... she has learned her lesson the last two competitions where she struggled a bit and now she has had two months to prepare .. she's a strong competitor...

she only needs a strong short ( which should not be a big deal), going into the free with a 5-10 point lead and then rely on her pcs which will be at least 5 points higher than for the other ladies...

i really believe it's almost impossible for her not to take home the gold medal.... all the other ladies just don't have the consistency and stamina to battle her ( hit me if i'm wrong)... and those who have ( akiko, rachael) don't have the reputation to be really counted in ( reflected in rather low pcs)...

I'd say:

1st yuna
2nd mao, joannie, miki or whoever
3rd suprise finish ( like kostner finally landing 4-5 triple jumps cleanly or rachael maybe)
Um Miki and Yuna's PCS was almost the same at the GPF and Joannie's PCS is usually not that far behind, so it's not a given that Yuna will score at least 5 points higher than everyone. Also, from the GPF results, I feel the judges will not want to widen the gap too much based on the SP. And you saw that in the pairs even when Shen/Zhao were the obvious favorite.