Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Survivor Heros vs Villians - Anyone Going To Watch????

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    I'm glad they got Cirie out...she is a puppetmaster.

I cannot stand Amanda, telling everyone that Tom has the idol and probably she'll be sucking up to him later. I have just never liked her.

Glad JT saw the light and voted Tom's way.

Now what is Candace going to do without Cirie around telling her what to do.

Jeff called Rupert a big dumb do-do....to bad but I think Rupert is going to stick to his guns, except now Cirie is gone. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Even Cirie admitted that it was smart to get rid of her...

I'm wondering more about what Amanda is going to do. I figured out what bugs me about her - she often looks scared or apprehensive.

Based upon some commercials I've seen, it definitely looks like some will be switching to Tom/Colby alliance. Also saw a commercial that reveals which Survivor is hurt, but not if hurt enough to exit the game.

James didn't say much this week. James looked 'hot' oiled up for the slip'n'slide. The guy could appear in calendars... In her post elimination interview, Cirie said that James doesn't know how to express himself well, which is why he appeared more brutish during the prior 2 episodes.

From the previews I've seen isn't James the one that gets hurt?
    Also happy Cirie is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhar55 View Post
    From the previews I've seen isn't James the one that gets hurt?
    Also happy Cirie is gone.
    I think it is James that gets hurt not quite sure how.

Utterly shocked over who got voted out tonight.

and why is there no Survivor next week? Previews said in 2 weeks on a Wednesday.....

Quote Originally Posted by heyang View Post
    Utterly shocked over who got voted out tonight.

and why is there no Survivor next week? Previews said in 2 weeks on a Wednesday.....
    March Madness...I would assume why it's not going to be on.

I agree what is wrong with them!!! Here you have 2 skinny girls and James that can barely walk and you vote one of the strong guys off. I just want to chew nails when I see Amanda, yet they keep her on. If she wins I'm going to pulll all my hair out!!! I hope James' leg gets better. I thought JT was a lot smarter. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

They do this every season get rid of the strong players keep the weak and wonded, there only going to keep losing by keeping James with the bum leg. Next to go will be Colby then who they going to blame when they can't win...The weak player sare just hoping to hang on for the merge to reconncet with former players. Hope they do like the season Stephi was the lone tribe member before they merge...
    Surivoirs not on next week due to Basketball.. Think they should only show the last quarter of the game see how basketball fans like it, or how about last 10 minutes leat they get to see who wins that's all they need to know....that's what they give us skating fans

I like the way you think Jhar55!!!

Just a reminder that Survivor is on tonight Wednesday, March 24, 7 PM CST.

Wow, I think the move Russell made last night was the best I have seen on Survivor.

The Hero tribe finally got it together but I wished they had voted off Amanda instead of James. What is she really doing on the show????

Quote Originally Posted by Dee4707 View Post
    Wow, I think the move Russell made last night was the best I have seen on Survivor.
    The all-time greatest move in Survivor history!

He saved himself, saved Parvarty, got rid of Tyson, and skunked Rob's butt, all with a single stroke.
    Last edited by Mathman; 03-25-2010 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    The all-time greatest move in Survivor history!

He saved himself, saved Parvarty, got rid of Tyson, and skunked Rob's butt, all with a single stroke.
    I loved the look on Rob's face. I loved the girls shaking their heads and saying....what just happened!!!

Now Rob has got to respect that move. I do think that Russelll was sweating bullets though....risky, risky move.

I just wish that Rob & Russelll would team up together and duke it out in the end.

Russell made a great move last night, I hope they all see through Boston Rob and send him packing. Never cared for him last 2 times he was on surivior..Rob pouting about the idol had there been an hidden idol during his other two times on he would hae been out looking for it and using it...

I love Boston Rob - he works like a hero, but thinks like a villian.

The problem was that Tyson was stupid, stupid, stupid. He gained nothing by changing his vote. If he had stuck with voting for Pavarti, he and Russell would have tied. Since the re-vote is only between the 2, his alliance would have saved him. If Russell had truly voted for Parvati and kept the idol, then Parv would be out. If Russell truly voted Parvati and still gave her the idol, Parv would be out. Where was there any advantage to Tyson to vote for Parv? He had no reason to trust Russell and no reason to distrust his alliance. Dumb, Dumb,Dumb - he essentially voted himself out by not going with the plan.

Not surprised that James was voted off. His leg didn't get better enough where they thought he had a real chance to heal and play the game. Sucks to be Colby - beat out on the obstacle course by 'a cripplel and a fat man'. Honestly, where is the Colby of season 2? Boston Rob was season 3? - just about as long ago as Colby and he's playing as aggressively as ever.

Your whole assessment Heyang is right...got to love B Rob and Russelll even if you don't.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/03/25/je...ins-episode-6/

I love this quote

Tonight, Russell took the upper hand. I loved how happy he was with himself, on the beach slapping his thighs with joy. And Rob’s face of confusion as he heard the votes being read was something we’re not used to seeing. I wonder how long it took him to figure out what happened.
    And Russell is absolutely smitten with Parvati. The handing over of the idol from Russell to Parvati was the Survivor version of foreplay. I even got a bit turned on watching it, over and over and over. Think I’m crazy? Go back and take a look again. It’s foreplay. As she takes the idol, Parvati gives him a look that says, “You will most definitely get some tonight.” Of course we all know he won’t, but I think he thinks he will. That’s what I mean when I say Parvati is deadly. Even when you’re not into her, she turns on that charm and next thing you know you’re giving her your… idol.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast