Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CD is the Westminster Waltz for Jr Worlds

Custom Title
    Thanks for the link.

Loved I/K. Fantastic dance, amazing edges, leg lines, etc. Amazing potential if they can stay healthy. Deserved the huge lead, this was in a different planet than the other two.

Not a fan of the Shibutanis' skate. They looked slow and juniorish, and their leg line didn't match well at all. Huge gap between them due to the height difference.

Pushkash/Guerreiro did a nice, solid job. Obviously this dance seems to suit them. It flowed better than the Shibutanis, and they were faster without being sloppy. I think I would have had them second.

I wish we could have seen Monko/Khaliavin to compare.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Low tech scores (relative to the top 3) on M/K would suggest they had a small error or two. Perhaps we will hear later.

Shibs timing was really good.
    Last edited by dorispulaski; 03-10-2010 at 10:30 PM.

Custom Title
    I thought I/K also did a lovely dance with a lot of confidence. Will be exciting to see how they continue develop as they were partnered once before, broke up and repartnered. Definitely the waltz is well suited to the long body lines and style of P&G. Would love to see them skate an entire free dance using a waltz theme. I found the Shibutani's very musical and timing was strong.

Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    "Not a fan of the Shibutanis' skate. They looked slow and juniorish, and their leg line didn't match well at all. " Huge gap between them due to the height difference. .
    Where is the truck? In just about every other "contribution" (that can be searched) that you mention the Shibutani's, you usually make reference to your ability to "drive a truck" between the two of them. Run out of trucks to drive through (over) them? отовсюду??

To those of us not vulnerable to propaganda, your diatribes are enjoyed as compliments. So feel free to keep them coming. But really, the hate factor is just "so" early 20th Century.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2