Which Discipline are you most excited for? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Which Discipline are you most excited for?

Which Discipline are you most excited for?

• Total voters

Wicked

Final Flight
I'm shocked to say Dance #1! I think it will be the best competition of the four. Then Men's, Pairs, and Ladies.

nolwenn

Rinkside
For me it's
1.Men
2.Dance
3.Pairs

and the ladies ? ....well, i think i even prefer curling

hikki

Final Flight
Country
Japan
Men's! And I'll be there to watch it! Well I'm convincing myself that ladies' not gonna be that much exciting, mainly because 1) I couldn't justify spending crazy $$$ for the tix, and 2) no performance has wowed me this season, except Sasha's and Mirai's SP and 3) the competition doesn't seem as close as... the men! :rock:

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
I'm a big fan of the men, but I can't wait to see the ice dancing.

Ice Dance
Men's
Pairs
Ladies

screech

Final Flight
Mens. Mens has always been 'my event.' Being Canadian it's always been the main event at our nationals so I'm kind of programmed to love it most, what with all the classic rivalries and such. Plus here there are 10 men with a legitimate chance of winning the gold medal! It's amazing. And so exciting.

Ladies would probably be next. I hope Kim can handle the pressure and if she does, the battle for silver will be amazing.

Pairs and dance are tied for me. I don't usually love dance, but this year with it being kind of fair game for about 5 teams, it makes it more exciting. Plus Canada has a chance at the gold, which is awesome. And for pairs, I'm hoping that S/Z finally win, but their battle with S/S will make the LP pretty exciting!

Figure Skating FTW!

Frenchdude

Rinkside
Probably ice dance. Can't wait for Isabelle and Olivier to shine!

Pairs would be second, because I find the battle between the top pairs very exciting. Hopefully, Xue and Hongbo can win the precious gold medal.

miki88

Medalist
The Men and Pairs are most exciting. I hope the other ladies step up their games to give Kim a run of her money to make the event more exciting. I'll be disappointed if it's a repeat of GPF.

Smuusik

Rinkside
Men,

which is going to hit off tomorrow according to local time. Which means I am going to have to stay up til, let's see, 2:30 AM - 4:00 AM and though I am happy to do it, I am still starting to find it difficult to live according to Vancouver time.

However. It's MEN! Nevermind the Plushenko come-back - which I truly admire -, the competition is promising to turn out so pleasing aesthetically I have hard time rooting for a certain athlete.

To be honest Plushenko's athleticism and charisma combined with mind-blowing consistency on jumps did draw me to figure skating in the first place but Lambiel, Verner, Joubert, Brezina and Weir, whom I cannot help but adore for his fabulous self, offer the variety which every sport or form of art should have.

Cannot wait for 16th.

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Mens has the most impressive field, but Dance is second because that probably has the next strongest American field

Lotta

On the Ice
Ice dance. It's gaudy, flashy, creative, romantic, weird, and wild. And it has Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir. <3

Men's come a close second because of the deep field, Plushenko, and... it's nice to look at men skating.

Pairs because of the Chinese and Germans showdown! Plus dark horse Canadians and Russians!

Ladies is... ladiiieeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lcd

Match Penalty
Dance for sure. Will be the most movement amongst placements probably than any other Olympic dance event

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The men proved to be anticlimactic. Sarah Hughes version 2.0. Better skaters faltered allowing an inferior competitor to rise . . . it was like watching a repeat of last season's Worlds.

Figure88

On the Ice
Okay, now that we're done with men's, I'm ready for the ladies' to begin. Sorry, I can't get myself interested in dance no matter how hard I try.

figuristka

Medalist
Men were what i was waiting to see, but the free programs ended up to be a let down as well as the results. Hope the ice dance and ladies turns out better.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Men & only Men!:rock: Lol, I haven't even watched the pairs or the dance, and that's the truth. :laugh: And sorry to say the women are somewhat of a letdown, which is weird because I think this is the first time in history I've ever loved watching the men more than the women. And that continues on with Worlds, which I'm very very excited for!:love: