Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: XXI Olympic Winter Games - Figure Skating Schedule

I know the times zones are difficult. I always thought i would be in Canada during this event but due to circumstances iam not, and i cannot find here in Finland a guide to when the skating is on. I do not even know when they will have any coverage at this time during early morning hours, or if they repeat it.The guide on tv just says olympics too so cannot know what its showing.I plan to at least watch the men's free and ladies free in the early morning online, cannot be missed.

Men's free on Friday 19 http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/olympics/ is at 0:20- 4:45 gmt so 2:20:6:45am in Finland

Ladies Free friday 26 1:05-4:55 gmt in Finland 3:05- 6:55am also on eurovisionsports. Vancouver is 10 hours ahead for me. Hope i got this right lol.
    Last edited by figuristka; 02-14-2010 at 12:51 PM. Reason: add in dates

kiz_4Ever i have to work so will probably just watch the final 2 groups in men's and ladies. Unfortunate :/ but have to try to see something.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by figuristka View Post
    Also if a Finnish person has the times the figure skating will be shown on yle or another channel i would really appreciate it. Thank you.
    The mens' short seems to begin at 02.45 (Finnish time) on FST5, YLE's Swedish channel. I really hope they're showing all of it. As of later events, I'm not sure if YLE has scheduled them yet. Have to keep eyes open.

Medalist
    Mens LP seems to start 04.50 Finnish time on TV2. But you never know if there is something else..

Is the men's free skate going to be shown on Canadian television tonight? The CTV website isn't telling me anything.

Does someone have the link to the page with all the start times for the od, and also later Freedance, ladies short and Free? I cannot find it anywhere and even tried the isu site. Thanks

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar

Help re Replays on NBC

I can't see the Ladies FP live on Wed. night. Does anybody know how long it takes NBC to post the *complete* replay?

I don't know whether to wait for the replay or (try to) log onto GS and read 589 dramatic pages of live commentary.

Whippet Good!
    Well, I don't know if this helps, but I can't view the OD full replay today, only the "as seen on TV" replay, so I think you'll be able to see Wednesday's NBC airplay on Thursday.

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
    Well, I don't know if this helps, but I can't view the OD full replay today, only the "as seen on TV" replay, so I think you'll be able to see Wednesday's NBC airplay on Thursday.
    Thanks, Tesla! I'll see what's available when I get home and turn to GS to get filled in.

Whippet Good!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver View Post
    Thanks, Tesla! I'll see what's available when I get home and turn to GS to get filled in.
    Fyi, the OD full replay is up 2 days after the event, so I'm assuming that will be the same with the ladies.

ETA Apparently, the FD full replay is available. Something will definitely be available the day after!
    Last edited by Tesla; 02-23-2010 at 11:54 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2