XXI Olympic Winter Games - Figure Skating Schedule | Page 2 | Golden Skate

XXI Olympic Winter Games - Figure Skating Schedule

figuristka

Medalist
Does someone have the link to the page with all the start times for the od, and also later Freedance, ladies short and Free? I cannot find it anywhere and even tried the isu site. Thanks

Help re Replays on NBC

I can't see the Ladies FP live on Wed. night. Does anybody know how long it takes NBC to post the *complete* replay?

I don't know whether to wait for the replay or (try to) log onto GS and read 589 dramatic pages of live commentary. :think:

Tesla

Final Flight
Well, I don't know if this helps, but I can't view the OD full replay today, only the "as seen on TV" replay, so I think you'll be able to see Wednesday's NBC airplay on Thursday.

Well, I don't know if this helps, but I can't view the OD full replay today, only the "as seen on TV" replay, so I think you'll be able to see Wednesday's NBC airplay on Thursday.

Thanks, Tesla! I'll see what's available when I get home and turn to GS to get filled in.

Tesla

Final Flight
Thanks, Tesla! I'll see what's available when I get home and turn to GS to get filled in.

Fyi, the OD full replay is up 2 days after the event, so I'm assuming that will be the same with the ladies.

ETA Apparently, the FD full replay is available. Something will definitely be available the day after!

Last edited: