Men Practice Reports | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Men Practice Reports

seniorita

Record Breaker
we have so much time difference???it is 3 am here, saturday. I m living in the future. :cool:
And listen to me, I m older than you so I m wiser. :boohoo: SO go to bed and dream of kurt.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
LOL dreaming of Kurt WOULD make me feel better, but I would miss the opening ceremonies if I went to bed now! ;)

seniorita

Record Breaker
its ok, i will tell you the highlights tommorow.:p
That is if i stay awake for the whole ceremony, my sis is duracell and wants to see how they will light the flame, i think i ll give up earlier!
Take care of you, next weeks will be hard ;)

Medusa do you listen too?:unsure:

alex1

Spectator
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20100212-00000049-san-spo

Koz landed a quad and Nob landed 4-3. Dai had a hand down. I personally hope that he would not try the quad.

Sorry, my bad... I feel so stupid... I rushed to youtube, ordered by date uploaded, and noticed that video. There were 2 male skaters supposeddly both from russian team, so from the distance I though the guy is Plushenko, while in fact the guy is Borodulin. Plushy was not even there on Feb 10, he arrived to Van on Feb 11. So I rushed and posted the link all over the web :) Now I feel so stupid... At least I hope you enjoed some funky russian pop tunes lol :)

Anyways, for the real Plushy's practice video my guess is we will have to wait until Mishin gets online to chat with his friends and accidently uploads Plushy's video to his blog :)

From Michael Weiss' facebook - USA Men- All 3 were rock solid! 3 runthrus of short prgm, and 3 clean prgms. Jeremy the only one who did nice quads out of prgm. If they skate like that, not much will separate them after the short! They'll be with striking distance, which is all you need after short.....is a shot GREATDAY....energy level is way up, and the Opening Ceremonies tonight!!

Wow looks like Jeremy has peeked at the right time... His quads at US Nationals were impressive, and form his recent Twitter posts it sounds like he feels real comfortable on the Vancouver's ice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
it's giving me an error message... it could be that the server it's on does not allow direct linking. so while you see it (because of cookies or whatever) when you link to it, it won't work

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Michael Weiss on Twitter gives good reports on the men's practice.

Thanks for the pics everyone, Stephane looks just dreamy....:love: