Men Practice Reports | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Men Practice Reports

Are those legwarmers? lol:laugh:
Whatever they are, he should skate in them. The whole outfit is great. It would be so refreshing if Johnny showed up sleek and strong in solid black and Evan looked silly in something bright... gray with feathers on the shoulders. :biggrin:

Justafan

On the Ice
Whatever they are, he should skate in them. The whole outfit is great. It would be so refreshing if Johnny showed up sleek and strong in solid black and Evan looked silly in something bright... gray with feathers on the shoulders. :biggrin:
Or fur, lol

Medusa

Record Breaker
Stèphane trying Quad Salchow? Holy Zebra! Always knew he had guts.

I am out of the hospital!!! The attending doctor yesterday was like "Well, we would like to do some more tests...". I gave her my best evil look and stated: "The Olympics start Friday night, I will go home on Friday." And here I am! *happydance*

seniorita

Record Breaker
Stephan might try three quads in LP that way!!
I didnt remember / know he had a 4salcow!:clap:

I m glad you are out of hospital, enjoy the Olys!:)

Last edited:

Medusa

Record Breaker
Stephan might try three quads in LP that way!!
I didnt remember / know he had a 4salcow!:clap:

I only remember him talking about Quad Loops (no suprise since the Loop is his best Triple), but a Quad Salchow is possible too, of course.

I am out of the hospital!!! The attending doctor yesterday was like "Well, we would like to do some more tests...". I gave her my best evil look and stated: "The Olympics start Friday night, I will go home on Friday." And here I am! *happydance*
:laugh: Good job, Medusa, but be careful!!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker

good grief, girl! was wondering where you'd run off to! take care of yourself! (says the one stuck in bed @ home because she has one nasty flu virus)

Ximena

Final Flight
Dai tried the quad 9 times, landed once with a hand down, the rest, falls or stepouts.
Nobu couldn't land the quad until the 6th trial when he succeeded in 4-3. Wrong music was played because he submitted a CD of his Ex program (SO Nobu) :).
Koz tried the quad three times and landed twice. But fell on 3A twice.
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20100212-00000133-mai-spo

Oh Nobu! :) I do hope he gets the right CD this time.
I hope either Dai stops trying or try less, he can end up injured after so many tries and falls.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
From Michael Weiss' facebook -
Michael Weiss said:
USA Men- All 3 were rock solid! 3 runthrus of short prgm, and 3 clean prgms. Jeremy the only one who did nice quads out of prgm. If they skate like that, not much will separate them after the short! They'll be with striking distance, which is all you need after short.....is a shot:) GREATDAY....energy level is way up, and the Opening Ceremonies tonight!!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
thanks Spun Silver - caught the flu and have been down for about a week... blah. there's too much going on right now for me to be sick! Olympics, Fur Rondy, Iditarod all happening on top of each other! plus work and family life!

oh well, time will stop tonight when I get to watch the [tape delayed] opening ceremonies.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Sssh - PETA is listening!

Johnny should totally come to Rondy some year... the Anchorage Figure Skating Club puts on a show every year and seem to prefer outside "stars" to skate in teh show... Parker Pennington skated last year.

seniorita

Record Breaker
Be well soon Toni, you caught a flu???
Now young lady I dont know what time is there, wear your pyjamas, drink an orange juice take an aspirin and go to bed!:)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Be well soon Toni, you caught a flu???
Now young lady I dont know what time is there, wear your pyjamas, drink an orange juice take an aspirin and go to bed!:)

LOL it's not even 4pm yet! been in my pjs, in bed, with medication all week! :p