Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Men Practice Reports

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    I am out of the hospital!!! The attending doctor yesterday was like "Well, we would like to do some more tests...". I gave her my best evil look and stated: "The Olympics start Friday night, I will go home on Friday." And here I am! *happydance*
    Good job, Medusa, but be careful!!

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    I am out of the hospital!!! The attending doctor yesterday was like "Well, we would like to do some more tests...". I gave her my best evil look and stated: "The Olympics start Friday night, I will go home on Friday." And here I am! *happydance*
    good grief, girl! was wondering where you'd run off to! take care of yourself! (says the one stuck in bed @ home because she has one nasty flu virus)

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Dai tried the quad 9 times, landed once with a hand down, the rest, falls or stepouts.
    Nobu couldn't land the quad until the 6th trial when he succeeded in 4-3. Wrong music was played because he submitted a CD of his Ex program (SO Nobu) .
    Koz tried the quad three times and landed twice. But fell on 3A twice.
    http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20...000133-mai-spo
    Oh Nobu! I do hope he gets the right CD this time.
    I hope either Dai stops trying or try less, he can end up injured after so many tries and falls.

From Michael Weiss' facebook -
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Weiss
    USA Men- All 3 were rock solid! 3 runthrus of short prgm, and 3 clean prgms. Jeremy the only one who did nice quads out of prgm. If they skate like that, not much will separate them after the short! They'll be with striking distance, which is all you need after short.....is a shot GREATDAY....energy level is way up, and the Opening Ceremonies tonight!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    From Michael Weiss' facebook -
    Woo hoo! Go, Johnny!
    Feel better, Toni!
    I'm very worried about Dai. It sounds like he's hit a wall.

thanks Spun Silver - caught the flu and have been down for about a week... blah. there's too much going on right now for me to be sick! Olympics, Fur Rondy, Iditarod all happening on top of each other! plus work and family life!

oh well, time will stop tonight when I get to watch the [tape delayed] opening ceremonies.

Sssh - PETA is listening!

(Fur Rondy - I had to go to Wikipedia for that one.) Have fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver View Post
    Sssh - PETA is listening!
    Johnny should totally come to Rondy some year... the Anchorage Figure Skating Club puts on a show every year and seem to prefer outside "stars" to skate in teh show... Parker Pennington skated last year.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Be well soon Toni, you caught a flu???
    Now young lady I dont know what time is there, wear your pyjamas, drink an orange juice take an aspirin and go to bed!

Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    Be well soon Toni, you caught a flu???
    Now young lady I dont know what time is there, wear your pyjamas, drink an orange juice take an aspirin and go to bed!
    LOL it's not even 4pm yet! been in my pjs, in bed, with medication all week!

we have so much time difference???it is 3 am here, saturday. I m living in the future.
    And listen to me, I m older than you so I m wiser. :boohoo: SO go to bed and dream of kurt.

LOL dreaming of Kurt WOULD make me feel better, but I would miss the opening ceremonies if I went to bed now!

its ok, i will tell you the highlights tommorow.
    That is if i stay awake for the whole ceremony, my sis is duracell and wants to see how they will light the flame, i think i ll give up earlier!
    Take care of you, next weeks will be hard

Medusa do you listen too?

Go marry the quad if you love it so much DesertRoad's Avatar
    An awesome pic of Patrick Chan from his practice:

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...pBgl8/610x.jpg

He looks like a dab of paint come to life.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20...000049-san-spo

Koz landed a quad and Nob landed 4-3. Dai had a hand down. I personally hope that he would not try the quad.
    Sorry, my bad... I feel so stupid... I rushed to youtube, ordered by date uploaded, and noticed that video. There were 2 male skaters supposeddly both from russian team, so from the distance I though the guy is Plushenko, while in fact the guy is Borodulin. Plushy was not even there on Feb 10, he arrived to Van on Feb 11. So I rushed and posted the link all over the web Now I feel so stupid... At least I hope you enjoed some funky russian pop tunes lol

Anyways, for the real Plushy's practice video my guess is we will have to wait until Mishin gets online to chat with his friends and accidently uploads Plushy's video to his blog

Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    From Michael Weiss' facebook - USA Men- All 3 were rock solid! 3 runthrus of short prgm, and 3 clean prgms. Jeremy the only one who did nice quads out of prgm. If they skate like that, not much will separate them after the short! They'll be with striking distance, which is all you need after short.....is a shot GREATDAY....energy level is way up, and the Opening Ceremonies tonight!!
    Wow looks like Jeremy has peeked at the right time... His quads at US Nationals were impressive, and form his recent Twitter posts it sounds like he feels real comfortable on the Vancouver's ice.
    Last edited by Tonichelle; 02-13-2010 at 12:46 PM. Reason: please use the multiquote or edit feature so as not to post back to back

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast