Pairs Short Program, Sunday 14th, 7:30PM EST | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Pairs Short Program, Sunday 14th, 7:30PM EST

SerpentineSteps

On the Ice
I hate to be a bad figure skating fan, but I have to go write a paper.

Anyone have have an estimate when group 5 will start?

Final Flight
everything was literally perfect and textbook exact. i was so nervous, i made them look cautious for myself...i will get an ulcer by the end of ice dance

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
nooo....Italian tv is still broadcasting luge!!! I hope in a few minutes they will switch on figure skating and re-show S/Z....I'm getting so excited and can't see anything because streaming doesn't work with my connection...

wow!!! 76+!!!! thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aurora100

Final Flight
This is going to be the most relaxing Olympic skating event I've ever watched. S/Z put down the gauntlet, now all we need to watch is the rest of the field trying to catch S/Z and not being able to do it hehehe!

mishieru07

On the Ice
I love the Vancouver Website. Gives us the element levels immediately instead of having to wait for the protocols.

I wouldn't have wanted to skate after S/Z. 42.18 for the Estonians.

emma

Record Breaker
OMG - I almost cried I was so nervous. Wow - fantastic. Now I can just sit back and enjoy.

katymay

Medalist
thank you

I love the Vancouver Website. Gives us the element levels immediately instead of having to wait for the protocols.

I wouldn't have wanted to skate after S/Z. 42.18 for the Estonians.

thank you for the update, i am geoblocked in the states!

ARipp42014

Medalist
39.30 for the Poles. Time for the Americans in flight #2!

Eurosport is reairing S/Z's performance for a second! :love::love::love:

hauteor

On the Ice
Oh haha- Sergejeva-Glebov second best after S-Z! I'm taking a moment to enjoy this- it will NEVER happen again- good for them (the estonians I mean...) =D