Pairs Short Program, Sunday 14th, 7:30PM EST | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Pairs Short Program, Sunday 14th, 7:30PM EST

jcoates

Medalist
Sad for them. He was off in the air from the start. Hopefully they will rebound and skate better tomorrow. Hope they don't go at each other off the ice. They need to hold it together and put the fall behind them.

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
Poor Maksim. I think he feels awful. He's got to calm himself, and remember that this is the short program, not the end.

aurora100

Final Flight
14 MUKHORTOVA Maria / TRANKOV Maxim RUS

Nasty wipe out by him and the program fell apart. They didn't look at each other the whole time and then they skated away at the end. She does nothing to make him feel better. It's hard to like a pair who obviously have no respect for each other as athlet and skating partner. Why do they skate pair, who don't they skate individually if they just want to go for the score? He is crying.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker

Nasty wipe out by him and the program fell apart. They didn't look at each other the whole time and then they skated away at the end. She does nothing to make him feel better. It's hard to like a pair who obviously have no respect for each other as athlet and skating partner. Why do they skate pair, who don't they skate individually if they just want to go for the score? He is crying.

I dunno - in the KnC she seemed very sympathetic, hugging him, rubbing his shoulder, talking to him (I assume words of sympathy or encouragement. Maybe she was hexing him). Broke my heart.

ETA: Nevermind, you beat me to it.

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
I don't think they should have been placed above Evora/Ladwig. Is this Russian Dynasty inflation?

aunm88

Rinkside

Bit quiet on the ice after the program, but she was really supportive of him in the kiss and cry! Their coach on the other hand...

amateur

Final Flight
Shame about the missed 3t's, otherwise a loveley program from M/T. He looks devastated at end of program, and she is icy. Ok now a nice hug from her in the K/C