Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Pairs Short Program, Sunday 14th, 7:30PM EST

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by mishieru07 View Post
    Is there any chance that I'll be able to watch FS live at all? Does anyone have a feed which isn't geo-blocked? )):

For the love of GOD, I wish football fans in my country would shut up and stop complaining that we aren't getting coverage for the World Cup. I've been subsisting off feeds and youtube since I became a fan.

It's the OLYMPICS and I'm not getting any coverage at all. FML.
    What I do is d/l from a torrent site in the UK called The Box. BBC coverage which is much better then US coverage, with a larger number of skaters. Ought to be there by tomorrow around midday.

Custom Title
    I like the new Russian pair, Bazarova and Lariyonov. They have a good flow, and a lilting style of movement; I look for good things from them in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodhiyel View Post
    I like the new Russian pair, Bazarova and Lariyonov. They have a good flow, and a lilting style of movement; I look for good things from them in the future.
    You think Vera & Yuri will be the "chosen ones" for Sochi?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by BravesSkateFan View Post
    I can't see, but I"m betting it's Stacey Kemp
    It is. They had a nice skate.

Keeper of the Kweens OGM. MK's Winter's Avatar
    I do not want to watch moguls. I want to watch pairs skating. now. thank you.

Custom Title
    The Siudeks are their coaches?
    So nice to see Mariusz!!!

Custom Title
    Yep, they'll probably be a force by Sochi 2014. I really like Vera Bazarova, she reminds me of a young Gordeeva--perfect posture, good lines, etc.

Custom Title
    I like their flow, too. I just want to see them liven up their skating some more and show some emotion.

On cloud nine and refusing to come down!
    Ahhh how do you download it? (I have Vuze) Which site is the torrent from?

K-squared in 8th with the Swiss skating.

*hugs for our Mexican friend and MK's Winter* I want my Pairs too, not Moguls!

I do have to watch Vera & Yuri's performance when I'm home from work tonite. Every feed online is acting up and NBC isn't doing any favors by playing Moguls!

Custom Title
    I use "utorrent" but you have to join the site (a private site called "the box"-UK). Today I saw different stuff listed from "New Torrents" another site.

Ice Dancing and Johnny Fan MissIzzy's Avatar
    Hey, at least they delayed the Moguls so we could see some of the pairs live. And when a certain result happened in the Moguls which happened to be quite significant...not that this will excuse them if they don't wrap this up before M&T!

Quote Originally Posted by evangeline View Post
    Yep, they'll probably be a force by Sochi 2014. I really like Vera Bazarova, she reminds me of a young Gordeeva--perfect posture, good lines, etc.
    Heh. I thought so too.

Grr! I wish I could get a feed to work. Watching NBC flip between so many things is maddening.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ARipp42014 View Post
    You think Vera & Yuri will be the "chosen ones" for Sochi?
    I just looked up ages in the ISU bios. I think that the currently top two Russian pairs will still be young enough to compete in Sochi, so it depends on how the teams do in the season going into it. Things can change a lot in four years. I think that pairs skating does not demand quite as young an age as does singles skating; look at how well Shen and Zhao skated tonight!

Custom Title
    I've really enjoyed these last few lesser-known European teams - Italians, British, Swiss.. each had some rather solid stuff in there, and good performances. I'm really enjoying the commentary of Sale/Pelletier and Rod Black. S/P naturally very knowledgeable and it's nice to hear their appreciation and praise of any well-done move among these lesser-ranked teams.
    Last edited by amateur; 02-14-2010 at 09:44 PM.

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast