Pairs Short Program, Sunday 14th, 7:30PM EST | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Pairs Short Program, Sunday 14th, 7:30PM EST

SerpentineSteps

On the Ice
sorry to ask this question, but where can i watch the event live?

most of the channels previously provided either didn't work outside of the broadcasting station's country, were a few pairs behind, or stopped broadcasting figure skating all together.

much appreciated.

Ximena

Final Flight
Oh that was nice. I have always thought and still do that Tong skates so much better than Pang, but that was very nice to see.

beep_beep

Medalist
Pang and Tong. YES! :rock: (that better score on the 70s...)

I thought D/D were going to be lower than M/T....

Fae

Rinkside
this is so weird!!

I've heard of "oooh! I can't bear to watch!!" but in my case it's like "I can't bear to read!!!"

Go P/T!! Go S/S!!

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
P&T were lovely; they have finally gotten their mojo back. They have a light, ethereal quality, very graceful. :)

miki88

Medalist
So much inflation for Canadian team. Looks like there will be a lot of hometown scoring here. Sigh.

BlackAxel

Final Flight
Pang/Tong had just a breathtaking performance, I hope they scored accordingly unlike Dube/Davison who were given and outrageously high score....The way the Canadians are given this "home turf boost," I have a feeling we shouldn't be too surprised at the scores of Patrick Chan, Rochette, and Virtue/Moir.....

☆Genie

Rinkside
PANG/TONG (CHN)
Triple Toe! Their biggest nemesis IMO.
Huge triple twist!
Nice throw triple loop.
SBS spins!
Nice lift
Great step sequence
Pair spin

Great performance
TCS:39.90 PCS:32.60 DED:1.00 TOT:71.50
A deduction? I can't believe that they're beyond K/S.

aurora100

Final Flight
Can't believe they scored them 3 points less than K/S. This is crazy. Their twist was mile higher and faster.

jcoates

Medalist
Anabelle and Cody should be ahead of Dube and Davison. Just looked at the protocols. Not sure what they were looking at.

Good job Pang and Tong.