Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Hockey

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by aurora100 View Post
    totally, they played well the tournament, unbeaten until this Game, Canada had to take a longer way home
    There is nothing worst than SORE LOSERS. A win is win. YIPEE
    WE OWN THE GOLD PODIUM!!!!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by millie View Post
    There is nothing worst than SORE LOSERS. A win is win. YIPEE
    WE OWN THE GOLD PODIUM!!!!
    aurora was rooting for Canada and I think you've misinterpreted her comments.

YEAH BABY! Best Olympics EVAH!!!! Between all the gold, the hockey GOLD, Scott and Tessa GOLD-it rocked!

wow what a hockey game, i don't usually watch it but that was exciting. GO Canada yay ! i miss home. Crosby is great.

Custom Title
    totally, they played well the tournament, unbeaten until this Game, Canada had to take a longer way home
    Sorry, Sorry aurora. I was so excited with Canada winning the Gold , I misread your post . Sorry again

Custom Title
    Congratulations Team Canada! Amazing game!

Still a little bummed out but I'm happy for my team to make it this far. People were hoping for a Canada-Russia final and the Americans to go home early. I'm very proud of them!

Congrats Canada on your 15th gold medal at these games!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ARipp42014 View Post
    14th, actually. The most gold medals a country earned. And Canada has total 26 medals, been listed in the third in the total medal counts. Canada rocks!

Ladies and mens hockey, Ice dance title, ladies singles medal and lots of speed skating medals, could this mean Canada is the best on ice?

On the Ice
    Canada leading with 28 seconds to go and the US tied. If Canada loses this there is not enough Prozac in Canada for next year!!!!!!!!!
    lol! I couldn't believe it! What an ending.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by millie View Post
    Sorry, Sorry aurora. I was so excited with Canada winning the Gold , I misread your post . Sorry again
    No worries. I'm sorry the Olympics is coming to an end. Love watching the life time work of all these amazing athletes... in sports I don't normally watch....I'm going to have a major withdrawal. LOL

Constable , Costume Police colleen o'neill's Avatar
    What a game! I was glued the whole time. The streets in my neighbourhood were deserted during the entire game , except for a few hardy souls between periods either driving around a few blocks with flags waving , or dashing to the store for more nibblies and Mix...downtown Vancouver was glorious bedlam..

Quote Originally Posted by ARipp42014 View Post
    Still a little bummed out but I'm happy for my team to make it this far. People were hoping for a Canada-Russia final and the Americans to go home early. I'm very proud of them!
    As you should be!! That game wouldn't even have been close to being the Classic it turned into if Team USA hadn't rose to the occasion as they did. Ryan Miller was OUTSTANDING!!! In fact, afterwards when Dad and I played who would be on our First and Second Team All Star selections, we both picked him as our First Team All Star Goalie. Luongo was Second Team All Star simply due to the fact he wasn't the Canadian Goalie until Babcock had no choice and had to yank Brodeur after that mess of a last game in the Round Robin.

Marty, while I honour his talent and what he's done for Canada in the past, just so obviously didn't have it here in Vancouver. I still think Babcock should have yanked him in the First Period of that final Round Robin Game and put LOOOOOOO in then. JMO of course, but there it is.

And Congratulations to the US on a well deserved Silver Medal and for helping to create what's going to go down in History as one of of, if not *the*, Greatest Olympic Mens Gold Medal Hockey Game EVER!!!

And Congratulations to the US on a well deserved Silver Medal and for helping to create what's going to go down in History as one of of, if not *the*, Greatest Olympic Mens Gold Medal Hockey Game EVER!!!
    Here, here. As you said, ARipp, the sports callers didn't even factor Team USA in but Team USA almost won the whole thing. Ryan Kessler & Ryan Miller were otustanding. (Was I the only Canadian screaming from the couch,"Cover Kessler! Cover Kessler!" LOL Maybe I'd had too much poutine at that point. LOL O rmaybe it was the Moosehead )

It sure seems like it. Congrats to Canada for a well executed game.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4