Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Groups for Start Orders (Mens/Ladies)

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ARipp42014 View Post

The 2nd half is gonna be fun to watch! Since only 24 will make it to the LP, which 6 you think will be out?
    Ri, Urbas, Rakimgaliev, Domanski, Nurmenkari, and Kelemen most likely. But you never know.

Custom Title
    I'm wondering if having Plushy skate so early might hurt him in terms of scores. If the judges give him a huge score and then a lot of the skaters in the last two groups are as good or better, they'll have to get huge scores too....

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    I'm wondering if having Plushy skate so early might hurt him in terms of scores. If the judges give him a huge score and then a lot of the skaters in the last two groups are as good or better, they'll have to get huge scores too....
    It didn't hurt S/Z, and I don't think it will hurt him. CoP is made to judge the skaters performance, not compare performances. So if they judges give him, say, 8.50 for his skating skills, they shouldn't have to have to scramble to remember it later on, because they are marked against the 10-point scale, not in comparison with the other skaters. Now I know this doesn't always seem true, but that's the whole point of this system!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2