16 - CAN DUBE Jessica, DAVISON Bryce

17 - RUS KAVAGUTI Yuko, SMIRNOV Aleksandr
18 - GER SAVCHENKO Aliona, SZOLKOWY Robin
19 - CHN PANG Qing, TONG Jian
20 - CHN SHEN Xue, ZHAO Hongbo

Last edited:

gracefulswan

On the Ice
wow, s&z last to skate! they'll know exactly what they need.... from first to last... hehe. i hope they round the comp. off with one for the ages....

Moxie

On the Ice
S&Z go last this time after having to go first. Freaky. lol
I'm not liking the skate orders for either competitions so far.

And poor P&T have to skate after S/S.

ARipp42014

Medalist
Wow S/Z on the perfect spot to skate... last! If they skate the way they did today, we'll get our fairy tale ending! I do hope to see a repeat of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaYFO2AXp-E

And this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHQRfNDX3kI

I do see this becoming a very close race since I also want Ali and Robin to do well as well. However, this better not be a repeat of Euros, since we're getting Yuko (and that gosh awful costume) and Sasha skating before them.

Tomorrow nite will be amazing! Best of luck to everyone!

A.H.Black

Final Flight
I think it's a good draw for Pang/Tong. It will give them a very good chance to pull up over Kavaguti/Smirnov.

mishieru07

On the Ice
I like this skate order. :biggrin: The last three make up my dream podium.

Really hope for some awesome skates tomorrow! I hope S/Z can finally win OGM and P/T can pull up to a medal spot! (Hey, they came from behind during GPF too). Heaven knows P/T wuzrobbed at the last Olympics.

And of course some fair judging. ;)

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

ARipp42014

Medalist
I was looking back on the Nightmare and Podium Predictions threads and either 2 things can happen.... a S/Z, S/S, P/T or K/S podium with S/Z winning or the same combo with S/Z losing to K/S.

Either our nightmare is gonna come true or we're gonna have a happy ending! Let's hope judging is fair! We don't want another Salt Lake City controversy.

Moxie

On the Ice
I think it's a good draw for Pang/Tong. It will give them a very good chance to pull up over Kavaguti/Smirnov.

Very true.
But it'll also be hard to skate after a standing ovation if S/S perform like they can. Ah, well, no point in worrying about this.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
so my guess would be coverage on NBC will start with Caydee and Jeremy.

ARipp42014

Medalist
Actually I was watching the replay and after speed skating, they put S/Z then back to luge, then back to the Americans, more luge, Americans and Canadians, luge and moguls and then finally back to skating (final 2 flights)

figuristka

Medalist
Anyone know around what time the last group will skate? Iam concidering getting up very very early for this before work.

Does anyone know how NBC will handle thisi?. We may have to find views of Evora/Ladwiq and Denney/Barrett elsewhere. Their Groups may be eliminaated to have inttermitent championships of Curling and commercials.

I hope you're wrong, Joe! I hadn't had a chance to see our pairs teams before, but I was very impressed, especially with Evora and Ladwig. They deserve their moment in the spotlight.

How did they get marked below D and D? Can someone explain it to me?

screech

Final Flight
I hope you're wrong, Joe! I hadn't had a chance to see our pairs teams before, but I was very impressed, especially with Evora and Ladwig. They deserve their moment in the spotlight.

How did they get marked below D and D? Can someone explain it to me?

To me, they had no program and did absolutely nothing with the music. Also, I'm guessing the levels and quality of elements were lower. They did have a good skate though!

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Does anyone know how NBC will handle thisi?. We may have to find views of Evora/Ladwiq and Denney/Barrett elsewhere. Their Groups may be eliminaated to have inttermitent championships of Curling and commercials.

NBC will show Amanda & Mark and Caydee & Jeremy. They have NEVER failed to show the American teams during live broadcasts and I'm sure they'll show their programs live somehow tonight. They may not show the rest of their groups (althoug they may show part of Amanda & Mark's group since they showed the Russian team, B&L, last night) but they WILL show the two US teams. I hope they both skate great tonight! :clap: